Thread: This top SA beauty is looking for one super awesome gent to enjoy me for lunch.

This top SA beauty is looking for one super awesome gent to enjoy me for lunch.

Yes FINALLY, on a Monday I am available to book one eager to be pleased and eager to please FRIEND who can get away during the time frame I will be free today.

145-4pm. I will also be free this evening from 630-930 for maybe a dinner guest who would like some take out and then have me for dessert.

EMAIL ONLY FOR VERIFYING BOOKING AND GETTING ME INTO BED FASTER.
    INCALL ONLY, IN AND OUT AVAILABLE IN THE EVENING. TOP QUALITY CATERING AND PRIORITY ONLY. I pride myself in making these profound and sexual connections with chemistry magic and communication. I’m talented experienced actually atttactive in the face and body lol and very professional but when with me I’m suuuper chill and funny. You will fall in love and I always enjoy my dates as a genuine outlet to my real life chaos and hard work. I appreciate you so much.

located near medical. Must have references. Must be over the age of 37. Must send me a complete enquiry for today’s booking or tuesdays booking from 12pm-4pm. Or 7-930 that evening. Super low volume. Great location beautiful clean discreet and fully stocked for all of your needs.

I will be doing a little online studying for work, then my late morning routine... after that I am all yours today.

Who wants that spot today?? Last minute is welcome today as I will be at my location no mater what studying and maybe trying to get a nap in for a few minutes so I can be fully charged to serve you in every way possible!!

Exoticezra@yahoo.com BEST WAY TO BOOK

ONCE SCREENED, if you have absolutely no idea who I am or what I look like and have never tried to book before I will be happy to send a pg pic so you know what you are getting. Please check out previous ads posts and reviews for more info details and accuracy.

30/240
    60/300
    More time? Email for deets.

ALSO•••• offering flat rate overnight or all day passes. 1600 for daytime. 2000 for night. (8-9 hours whatever works for you) can travel to any county within 4 hours must send a 1/3 deposit once I send a pic of me outside of San Antonio showing date and time etc for proof and promise. Same goes for any multi hour requests. (MUST BOOK 72 hours in advance)

Can’t wait to kiss you all over.
    ez.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.