Thread: Spanish lessons

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Spanish lessons

Any providers interested to give Spanish lessons? I keep trying apps but hard to get momentum. Thought of checking with any interest or referral

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    One good app is an app where the app is not used for learning like Duolingo but an app where you can search for those to teach you. italki; https://www.italki.com/ ; these folks will motivate you and you'll learn much faster than any app likewise much faster than any provider can teach you. I would go w the certified teacher/university graduate route. Many of these folks do teach at Spanish schools and use italki to supplement their income.

It is rather cheap you simply pay by the hour, you can hire a certified teacher or just a tutor the former being a tad pricier. Some languages are pricier than others. I am dabbling in German. Many other friends are dabbling in Romanian and Russian and one in Arabic now. The teachers come from all over the world and you can sample them by the hour until you find one you like. I found a great German guy have to book him a week out and is $36 per hour but he has all the course materials they send via Pdf and they will use Zoom or SKYPE.

Fortunately you are studying Spanish so unless you hire a teacher in Spain many on this site aren't in the pricier countries but located in Guatemala, Chili, Colombia etc where the hourly rates aren't $36+ but teachers as low as $10-$15 per hour or tutors for $5-$8 an hour. You can even hire one teacher to teach you and play with tutors to practice. Of all the common languages, Spanish is the cheapest to learn from native speakers; that is the key if you want to learn find native speakers as it is important to have a teacher who speaks proper Spanish ( or Russian or German etc)..