Thread: Why was the thread about silence closed???

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Why was the thread about silence closed???

pls don't tell me this is that type board. Was the thread closed because it doesn't hit close to home? You guys are a trip. End of day this board discusses all the taboo topics. Now we are closing BLM threads?

And to think of all the ebony providers with NBA policy...do you think the crowd your are catering too sees you as human, or as a fetish?

Nobody will ever speak up for us. I am content about it. It takes all of that sabotage from the other group and they still can't stop us or our kids without using bullshit race tactics. And just to let you know in advance, I don't care if you close my thread. It was highly disrespectfulnto close the one started by Cherri/Chanel. Anyhow, do what you do

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This! Complete Bullshit! No one was arguing, hurling personal attacks, getting off topic, or anything elicit/taboo. Just a nope don’t wanna hear it close thread. Honestly still can’t believe it happened.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The thread was closed because it was determined to be more of a POLITICAL thread which are not allowed.

This is a hobby community and while extraneous topics are allowed, indeed, even encouraged in certain forums, political topics are off limits.

And, btw, your thread borders on breaking the rule that CLOSED THREADS ARE CLOSED, reopening them is a rule violation.

This thread is closed.

A more or less full list of the community rules are located in the FAQ

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!