Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Reflexology Foot Spa, didnt ask
Date of Visit: 05/29/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: 832-427-1174
Phone Number: 832-427-1174
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...p/8029505.html
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Shower, massage++
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 160 total / no house fee
Approximate age of Companion: 40+
Hair Color and Length: black just past shoulders
Smoking Status: couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: asian
Companion Description: Short, maybe about 5 foot, about 120. small A cups, small frame, tummy not flat, but not a saggy mommy tummy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I called to see if they were open, I got a recording, then I immediately got a text from them with their hours and address as well as a direct link for the direct location in google maps.
The link took me to the back side of the center so I drive back there. I see the door open and a lady sitting just inside on the phone. I ask if I can park back there and she says yes.
I go in and see that she is video chatting with someone, she brings me in for a hug to show the lady she is chatting with who I am and we waive to her, she explains that she in in Taiwan. that was odd....then she leads me through the kitchen to a room. I ask for a shower and 1 hour massage and she says $160 ( no house fee, just straight up 160) I pay, get undressed and she takes me to the shower.
Her massage was pretty decent.

rest in private comments

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.