Thread: Why are we silent?

Why are we silent?

Fear of judgement? Fear of hurting feelings? “Not the place”?
    I hear you. I see you. I’ll speak up while everyone else remains silent.

Moved here. While this IS and important topic, it is not hobby related. Much LOVE KR/OH2 Guide

Half the shit posted on OH2 isn’t hobby related but sure move MY post.
    FFS. Maybe next time I’ll post my pussy spread wide open with my cardi b nails caressing my clit. Maybe that would be more acceptable than sticking up for a race that nobody gives shit about.

Thanks for your concern.

Registered Male (Not Verified) pyro's Avatar
    This has always been a safe haven for many when other boards went down the shitter because of abuse, non-hobby agendas or drama. We have CK to thank for this. Plus we aren’t bombarded with banner ads and BS. Lets keep this a safe place. If you do your research you typically find exactly what you want. If you are good at running your business you will be rewarded with
    more business. I drop in for my own reasons as I have a life and I choose not live here. But i still want this place to be here when I pop in to catch up with my old pals. Call me crazy bit I’m selfish that way. Its nice to be nice to be nice and a little respect goes a long way.

py

Thanks for your input but if you think voicing my opinion about a topic I feel strongly about will cause some this place not to be “safe” anymore, you need to re-evaluate a few things. People post all day about whatever they want. Make slick comments, the whole nine yards. I came and posted three questions now you fear this place won’t be safe anymore?
    Here’s a bright idea, let’s discuss how many times you can cum in a session. Or I know, how about we write a detailed review of how hard you fucked a provider and post a few photos as if they’re trophies. That makes us all feel safe. What what we do without you?

Retired Companion
    Nope. Closing thread.