Thread: Jadey Paige: Jadey Paige

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jadey Paige: Jadey Paige

Companion's Handle: Jadey Paige
    Date of Visit: end of May
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77489-Jadey-Paige
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No - my fault, I was late
    Activities: GFE + PSE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $240 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: mid to late 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length dark blonde to light brunette
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Small petite spinner type. Lots of non-distracting tattoos. Good teeth with B-cup breasts. Probably about 5'2" and 100lbs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Definitely a fun time from a girl who aims to please.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. I think she generally gets good reviews. Glad you had a good time.

I think that listing non-distracting tattoos might be a little misleading to some. I understand if it is a tattoo on the calf or small of the back or even a small tattoo most people would say non-distracting. She has a death moth tattooed across her chest. It goes from shoulder to shoulder. I am not judging her for this. Some guys will love it or not be distracted. However, I am sure there are guys that will find that distracting.

If people do research and look at her numerous pictures, they will not be surprised. I just wanted to point that out.
    She sounds like a good time and provider.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."