Thread: Riots Near the Alamo

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Riots Near the Alamo

I hope everyone is safe and well after the rioting and looting that took place near the Alamo last night. I also hope it didn’t effect anyone’s business who may have been working in that area. I saw several business destroyed by the thugs rioting.

Mr. Floyd should not have been treated like he was. Those LEO’s should be punished. However, looting and destroying business in SA has nothing to do with the death of Mr. Floyd.

I am from SA. I grew up in SA. SA is better than this. I’m going to try getting some biker brothers together and go down there and help clean the mess up. Clean up effort is being organized at Travis Park.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Be careful down in SA, in fact all over the USA. Some vindictive anger brewing just beneath the surface in some communities. They transfer and act out their anger in response to ANY perceived transgression, whether it is local or 2000 miles away. Such anger is mindless. It does nothing to garner support for their stated 'cause.' In fact it stirs up resentment, and begs for retaliation, ... Retaliation does no good, either. MARTIAL LAW is needed, and people defending their properties with lethal force.
    I recall in the Rodney King riots a certain Korean convenience store in the midst of the conflagration was spared. Notably, the Korean family had posted their sons on the roof overlooking the entrance, ARMED WITH SEMI-AUTO RIFLES.

These are days of mindless violence ...

Sad time in America, reminds me of the 60s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/san...ceful-protest-

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...loyds-killing/

Just a bit of info anyone can Google.....I will keep my observation for now only on the providers I see and humor.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Try to get ophelia from ATX here so we can entertain her in SA!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    The senseless destruction is moronic yes. But this revolution has been brewing, AND NEEDED, for many many years. Citizens are tired of corruption and abuses by power-tripping *people* (the simple humans that are police and or pedopoliticians) who forget they are servants of the citizens they abuse. The time for change has come and I am excited for the future �� May the gods of liberty bless and watch over us all ��

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I hope everyone is safe and well after the rioting and looting that took place near the Alamo last night. I also hope it didn’t effect anyone’s business who may have been working in that area. I saw several business destroyed by the thugs rioting.

Mr. Floyd should not have been treated like he was. Those LEO’s should be punished. However, looting and destroying business in SA has nothing to do with the death of Mr. Floyd.

I am from SA. I grew up in SA. SA is better than this. I’m going to try getting some biker brothers together and go down there and help clean the mess up. Clean up effort is being organized at Travis Park.
    We helped clean this morning. Painted graffiti still needs removed sadly, but our damage was minimal compared to others.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    ... But this revolution has been brewing, AND NEEDED, for many many years...
    Stalin and Castro were also about revolution. We don’t need that kind of revolution nor do we need business being looted and destroyed. More so now than ever in these challenging economic times.

Those business owners and employees had nothing to do with the death of Mr. Floyd. I’m angry about Mr. Floyd’s case but I’m not out expressing that anger by harming innocent business owners, destroying their business. MLK was able to accomplish what he did by peacefully protesting, not rioting and looting!! I can not and will not support violent riots. I do support justice for the Floyd family but riots are not justice, they are anarchy!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar
    Sad that people would destroy their own city
    Pretty much terrorism if you ask me. People livelihoods are already stressed from the virus and now this crap?? Keep in mind. One tidbit. Whites were actually shot to death more often by police than blacks the past couple years. Media and other people trying to divide us by making everything racist. Dude beat almost to death in dallas last night not even making the news. Cause he was white? This crap sucks cause not everyone going to feel the same way about everything. Just want peace among everyone.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.

I wish, that we could keep politics out of this site. Everywhere you turn, on media, all you see/hear is misery and blood, death and destruction. This here - is FUCKING site. Love making site, spanking, pinching, toe licking, ass kissing site. Not another site with more news, to depress us.

Please share something nice. I don't want to see/hear/read anymore anger. Please.

I hope, I am not alone, who feels like that.
    I am going to have a bubble bath now and use my two healthy hands to relive me of this stress.

Kisses and hugs to all of you. Smile often. Spread love and sexy time!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    LET'S MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.

This here - is FUCKING site. Love making site, spanking, pinching, toe licking, ass kissing site.
    WELL SAID Miss Alexandra! I couldn’t agree more.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    The senseless destruction is moronic yes. But this revolution has been brewing, AND NEEDED, for many many years. Citizens are tired of corruption and abuses by power-tripping *people* (the simple humans that are police and or pedopoliticians) who forget they are servants of the citizens they abuse. The time for change has come and I am excited for the future �� May the gods of liberty bless and watch over us all ��
    I wholeheartedly agree. And yes, senseless destruction is not helpful, but if it was organized and big businesses (such as banks that have been a longstanding cog in this dysfunctional wheel) were getting hit instead of small businesses I would really have no complaints at all. Revolutions never happen politely. I would rather live in a temporary war zone than continue living on a human hunting range.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree. And yes, senseless destruction is not helpful, but if it was organized and big businesses (such as banks that have been a longstanding cog in this dysfunctional wheel) were getting hit instead of small businesses I would really have no complaints at all. Revolutions never happen politely.I would rather live in a temporary war zone than continue living on a human hunting range.
    This is about as dumb a statement as I've heard. We are privileged to live in the greatest country on earth. Are there problems? Hell yes but describing it as a "human hunting ground" is fucking ridiculous. What do you consider a temporary war zone? A day, week, month, year? These criminals that are burning, looting and ruining entire areas should all be arrested and sent to prison. I bet 3/4 of them have no idea who George Floyd is. They are opportunist and criminals.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar
    Revolution? Over what? How do you propose things change? I agree shit sucks. But there are tons and tons of bad people out there and we cant have the perfect world with bad people. Total crapfest. It's sad really. Cops have a shitty job. They have to deal with all levels of scum. Ah I'm just gonna shut up. I love discussing stuff cause I'm all open for hearing what people say and I like to try and give stuff for people to think about.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since this topic is more political than social than hobby related.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!