Thread: Lexilove19: Huge Let Down With Lexilove19

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lexilove19: Huge Let Down With Lexilove19

Companion's Handle: Lexilove19
    Date of Visit: 5/19/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?52635-LexiLove19
    City, State: Marshall, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hours
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? HELL NO!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Public comments:
    We had scheduling conflicts in the past but she had text me to say she was about to be in Tyler. She agreed to come to my house in Marshall. Scheduled 2 hrs. She shows up all nice, talkative, asks for donation. After literally 10 mins, she says she needs to go out to her car to get something and I already know exactly whats happening and at that point looked out the window to see her get in her car and take off. Guys beware on this one!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since no activities happened, cannot be posted in review forum. Moved to coed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Same thing happened with me.

Why did you move this thread... saying no activities... yes... no fucking but she showed as if to have an encounter... this was an encounter report! Albiet a bad report it was a report of the encounter.... do not move it!!!

We have several guys reporting the same thing... it should remain in the area most likely to be found...if coed is the place then ok... but I personally don't look there often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know the hobby scene is slow over in this area, but my goodness fellas, one report of theft should be all it takes! Sometimes we’ve got to start using the big head to do our thinking.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    I really hate to hear this ... I had a nice encounter with Lexi about three weeks ago and was quite pleased.

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar
    This is like the 3rd or 4th review of her that's negative and some of you still don't seem to learn. Seriously! Do your damn research on a provider before seeing her and never have a provider you haven't met come to your house. Now she knows where you live and this chick doesn't seem like she hangs out with people who go to church, now you got to be extra careful!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerHobbyMan View Post
    Why did you move this thread... saying no activities... yes... no fucking but she showed as if to have an encounter... this was an encounter report! Albiet a bad report it was a report of the encounter.... do not move it!!!
    One, CK can do what he wants. Take my word on that THM. As far as no activates, she did take the donation and leave. That was an activity. However, that does NOT count as far as reviews go. CK was right to move it for the lady to have an opportunity to respond.

@ 903, how many times have I written about NOT letting the donation out of your sight before the meeting is over?? Come On Man!!! Getting ripped off is on you. You even state you knew what was happening so why go along and knowingly be ripped off??? Is there something you are not telling us?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE