Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Providers - How do you feel about CBJ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Providers - How do you feel about CBJ?

Ladies, I was wondering how often a client asks for CBJ? And if a client asks for CBJ, are you down with that or are you reluctant? I can see latex isn’t the best taste but I could also see providers learning not to let that bother them.

I know of several providers that will only CBJ.

I know of several that will accommodate when the client insists on CBJ.

Myself, I refuse to do anything that I do not enjoy. So it's BBBJ or no BJ at all. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love a bbbj but usually order up a CBJ just for safety reasons. I never understood how people get the need to cover up for full service but seem to think they are safe for bbbj. From what I have read there is almost a zero risk of HIV transmission from a bbbj BUT all the other STD’s are easily transmitted by a bbbj. Some are easily treated when caught with a shot or pill but in the interim you have the risk of passing what you pick up to a SO which is a risk I don’t want to take. Also other STD’s like herpes and warts are incurable so if you get it you have it for life. We all get the need to cover up for FS so how do people rationalize taking the risk for a bbbj? Please tell me so I can understand

Personally, my rationalization for BBBJ but cover up for FS is this......EXPERIENCE

I've been sexually active and sucking dick since I was in my teens.
    The ONLY STD/STI I have EVER had was from uncovered FS with a man I was married to.
    A man that I had not given a BJ since our early days of dating.
    (he stopped showering before bed lol)

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    I personally don’t like the taste of rubber in my mouth. But if a gentleman request a covered BJ, then there is such thing as unlubricated condoms, and buy a bottle of flavored lube. It’s whatever the client wants, within reason. As long as it doesn’t jeopardize either one of us, I’m down for all satisfaction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I figure everyone’s gotta assess the risks and take the level they are comfortable with. But for those with an SO, you almost have to take a zero risk approach. If you bring something back home, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened. So I would think there would be more demand for keeping everything covered, but it doesn’t seem to be that way.

[QUOTE=Frankie7878;769439]I love a bbbj but usually order up a CBJ just for safety reasons.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s right Vegas. I’m not a doctor but I understand that you can have some nasty STD and not be symptomatic for some time even months while passing it on to others you have contact with while you think you are clean. Unless you get tested on a very regular basis like 2-3 times a month and come back negative each time there is no guarantee that you are clean from mouth to dick contact or even DATY. Even then it can take time for the STD to produce antibodies so that you test positive meaning a negative test is not always accurate if you are infected but not producing antibodies yet. This in my mind the only safe play is to avoid DATY and do a CBJ. I also love a SS which I also insist be a covered SS. I wish this was not the case but it’s just science people

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t get any BJ’s anymore from my SO and have to behave and get the stars aligned to get laid at home so a CBJ followed by CFS sex with a hot strange side piece seems a pretty good deal so long as I don’t bring anything home like an STD. Giving up DATY and doing a CBJ seems like a small price to pay to be in the hobby at least in my humble opinion. That said I do admit to the occasional BBBJ and they are fine but not worth the divorce costs

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    10 years and I have never gotten a STD. The chances are so much slimmer from a bbbj. I googled and googled because I started out CBJ. I was concerned. Many years later, nada. So as Krystal said=EXPERIENCE.

If someone insist in CBJ just tell me, happy to strap you up. I won't force myself on someone simply being safe. I don't mind. Pro-choice
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas77 View Post
    Ladies, I was wondering how often a client asks for CBJ? And if a client asks for CBJ, are you down with that or are you reluctant? I can see latex isn’t the best taste but I could also see providers learning not to let that bother them.
    I just prefer not to. Sucking a condom is something I just cannot get used to or get past the taste of. But honestly, my super sloppy bj should never be inhibited or interfered with or toned down per sey, it just wouldn't be the same ����

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m not sure I will get a straight answer but maybe the question is has anyone on the board ever gotten an STD from a bbbj? Two providers whom I trust say no over a long term. Not sure that 2 makes a statistical proven fact but interested if anyone has had a bad experience as well. Anyone brave enough to confess?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    10 years and I have never gotten a STD. The chances are so much slimmer from a bbbj. I googled and googled because I started out CBJ. I was concerned. Many years later, nada. So as Krystal said=EXPERIENCE.

If someone insist in CBJ just tell me, happy to strap you up. I won't force myself on someone simply being safe. I don't mind. Pro-choice
    This althiugh i can say i havent been doing this 10 yrs.. but i think the only std you could possibly contract through bbbj is herpies/warts, but you should know what those look like and not just allowing your mouth /your piece in anything with signs.. the health center states all can be transmitted but the rest are extremly low percentages,where as what i have listed depends on if they are in outbreak stage 50% chance or higher of contracting
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-03-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Again I’m not a doctor but a simple google search on what kinds of STD you can get or give from a BBBJ is truly scary. Have a look at the Center For Disease control site on this topic. While it’s true that they don’t give percentage chances of contacting an STD from. BBBJ they are very clear that it happens and some transmission is not at all unusual. Nice to know it’s rare from those in the game for long term but those of us with a SO At home can’t take any risk.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie7878 View Post
    Have a look at the Center For Disease control site on this topic. While it’s true that they don’t give percentage chances of contacting an STD from. BBBJ they are very clear that it happens and some transmission is not at all unusual. Nice to know it’s rare from those in the game for long term but those of us with a SO At home can’t take any risk.
    First, I appreciate/understand your concern because of an SO.

But it is VERY important to distinguish between the possibility and the probability of things. From a pure medical perspective STDs can transmitted via oral sex by a woman on a man. But you will see the woman's mouth before she inhales your johnson...maybe not every nook and crannie but still. Also, if a woman is infected, how easy is it going to be for her to perform without pain? And if we are talking about career ladies, they will sit on the sideline until clean because they cannot risk the hit to their business.

Those are NOT absolutes but should help put the likelihood into perspective.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You may be thinking of herpes when it is in its infectious and painful stage. That is an issue but as anyone can see from spending 10 minutes searching “std risk from oral sex” on google many common std’s like syphilis commonly show no detectable symptoms for months and have no pain. Many do not know they have it until tested or until it moves to stage 2 sometimes years later and manifests in much more visible and serious symptoms. I understand that syphilis is making a comeback in major cities and this is a major issue. The list of possible other std’s is long and according to the web from reliable sources like CDC most can be passed orally. I have not seen the stats that discuss probability but if you hobby a lot it should be a concern. It’s naive to think you can spot an issue in the mouth of a provider before they go down or assume they would have pain with an open sore. Both are just not true. So it’s a matter of risk tolerance. My situation makes me intolerant of risk and I am just passing on what I have learned

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast