Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Riots all over: Stay safe!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    I know you aren’t talking to me!

Yeah this thread was pointless. This great majority white town will be protected.

Just like every other city in which white neighborhoods will be protected and public transport will be cut off in a moments notice and a curfew will be instated and low income ppl will have to scramble to get home fast and not get yanked out their car and tazed on national tv for trying to go home safe.

Again! POINTLESS!!! Lol
    I mean I really wasn't. I have you on ignore because your vitriolic freak outs are not worth listening to. The only reason I even knew what you were saying is because someone else kept responding to you with quotes. What you think white people are never affected by police brutality and over reach?

Which brings me to...

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    The fight is supposed to be between the citizens and the powertripping tyrants that abuse us all. The spin doctors ability and apparent success �� in turning it into a civil war makes me sick. Nothing will ever change fighting each other and THAT is exactly what THEY want ����
    Bang on. Every demographic in the nation whether it be political, racial, age, gender or anything else all thought what happened to George Floyd was a crime, everyone thought the guy who did it should be prosecuted and that is exactly what's happening to him. But nooo... now it's about black and white and not civilian and cop.

Jasmine: Talking to you absolutely is pointless. You don't want to have discussion. You don't want to reach consensus or agreement. It's either complete capitulation to your position or you start flipping out. So why should anyone bother? Only people who already agree with you are going to go along with that and eventually they just get tired of getting yelled at.

white guy was killed by police officer & the jury found the cop innocent in a court hearing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was.../29/heres-why-
    we-dont-see-protests-when-police-unjustly-kill-white-people/%3foutputType=amp

Every LIFE matters

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Lol

You can try to demonize me but the fact is I’m pretty fucking awesome and smart and companionate and unabashedly here to say what I want to say. You can ignore it or not like it. I know I did it the best way I could.

How you view me is for your consumption only.

Again, I think I am great!
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 06-01-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I mean I really wasn't. I have you on ignore because your vitriolic freak outs are not worth listening to. The only reason I even knew what you were saying is because someone else kept responding to you with quotes. What you think white people are never affected by police brutality and over reach?

Which brings me to...

Bang on. Every demographic in the nation whether it be political, racial, age, gender or anything else all thought what happened to George Floyd was a crime, everyone thought the guy who did it should be prosecuted and that is exactly what's happening to him. But nooo... now it's about black and white and not civilian and cop.

Jasmine: Talking to you absolutely is pointless. You don't want to have discussion. You don't want to reach consensus or agreement. It's either complete capitulation to your position or you start flipping out. So why should anyone bother? Only people who already agree with you are going to go along with that and eventually they just get tired of getting yelled at.
    If one thinks ppl are obligated to agree with them about anything, they are overly optimistic, and this very bs often goes hand in hand with those void a decent amount brainpower. Freakin comical!!! Fjdnxfjfixnddndnejd

I’m not even mad at you all for disagreeing nor will I hold it against you. It is what it is and it’s funny af. Let it all hang out baby!
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 06-01-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ebony Jasmine Love....what I saw on tv that occurred to cause that mans death made me sick to my stomach, but, you ramming it down our throats makes me sick to my stomach as well.

Ok put me on ignore too then! Did someone force you come to this thread and read everything I have to say?

Well now can can blame me for everything and if that works for you, it’s fine!

Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    Ebony Jasmine Love....what I saw on tv that occurred to cause that mans death made me sick to my stomach, but, you ramming it down our throats makes me sick to my stomach as well.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Lol

You can try to demonize me but the fact is I’m pretty fucking awesome and smart and companionate and unabashedly here to say what I want to say. You can ignore it or not like it. I know I did it the best way I could.

How you view me is for your consumption only.

Again, I think I am great!
    People who actually have a healthy amount of self esteem don't generally feel the need to yell about how great they are. Just like no true king ever had to yell "I'm the King!"

With your second statement you're going well out of your way to miss the point and projecting your own issues on to me. You're the one being belligerent to everyone who doesn't agree hard enough. Like you said what you're doing going hand in hand with being void a decent amount of brain power.

But hey: Scream if it makes you feel better. No one is listening.

Now you want to tell me how to think and say what I think about myself?

You could never!!!

You really are funny to me tho.
    I promise I don’t care what you all think of me or how you perceive me.

Gotta stay safe from the angry mob.

I was kinda harsh on you but whatever! It is what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    People who actually have a healthy amount of self esteem don't generally feel the need to yell about how great they are. Just like no true king ever had to yell "I'm the King!"

With your second statement you're going well out of your way to miss the point and projecting your own issues on to me. You're the one being belligerent to everyone who doesn't agree hard enough. Like you said what you're doing going hand in hand with being void a decent amount of brain power.

But hey: Scream if it makes you feel better. No one is listening.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread is closed.

It was never a hobby topic and what it has become does meet community respect standards.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3