Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riots all over: Stay safe!

I took one comment you made and responded to it since it was directed at CK and oh2. Not wanting it to derail into another topic that has nothing to do with riots.

Last edited by Universal; 05-31-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Insert photo

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I took one comment you made and responded to it since it was directed at CK and oh2. Not wanting it to derail into another topic that has nothing to do with riots.
    Girl I specifically excluded Ck when saying “no disrespect to CK...”

Ck did not shut that other thread down so how could I be talking about him?

Please stop.

Ok well it’s nice you come here to defend everything except our struggle.
    now like you would say “back on topic”.

Lol girl bye.

I know what I said. You don’t have to screen shot it and mark red x on it.

This is comical. Honestly, you are trying to all criticisms matter me rn and you can really just leave tbh.

Byyyyeeeee!
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 05-31-2020 at 09:52 PM.

I just proved my point, this place isn't like icky and gave factual points but you don't have to be here if you don't like it. Take your own advice and leave. Easy solution.
    I practiced my freedom of speech without burning a building down and causing a riot.
    You defended a member in this exact thread and with that same example I defended CK because he is the entity of Oh2, one in the same.
    Fair play.

I
    I just proved my point, this place isn't like icky and gave factual points but you don't have to be here if you don't like it. Take your own advice and leave. Easy solution.
    I practiced my freedom of speech without burning a building down and causing a riot.
    You defended a member in this exact thread and with that same example I defended CK because he is the entity of Oh2, one in the same.
    Fair play.

You’re so lost girlie. I can’t even be mad or go off on you.
    It wouldn’t be fair.

It’s ok tho. Have a good day. :)

This is a good reminder as a provider of color, to never blindly have these random providers back like I was (the first one to speak up) with Universal when she was calling out an unsavory member for bad behavior. For reasons like this. I don’t even know this chick and she attacks me like I did something to her. Pfffff.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 05-31-2020 at 10:16 PM.

but you don't have to be here if you don't like it.

If this isn’t the wrong F word I was hoping this board wouldn’t be (DUE TO THE MEMBERS NOT Ck), I don’t know what’s is!!!

Actually you are proving my point and it’s funny af to watch.

“bUt YoU DonT HaVE tO bE HeRe If yoU DoNt LiKe It”

Ain’t that some shit. I mean it’s really not safe. Gross.

Ebony and Cherri: Rock on!

The rest? Fuck off.

It's kind of mind-blowing that a web site like this would in reality be such a fascist regime. But then, when you look at who's involved, not so surprising at all. So fucking gross.

If you all wish for this thread to remain open then please keep the discussion focused on the original topic.

I will only ask this once.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I wouldn't think the most milquetoast statement regarding the safety of ALL americans would be met with such vitriol.

Maybe the reason you "closed everyone's mouth around here" is because no one wants to put up with you and you playing the victim?

I have a LOT of problems with the site management but the idea that they are treating you and your concerns with any less credence than anyone else's is absurd. If anything the community is lopsided in favor of any provider no matter what color her skin and we sure don't tolerate racism here. For the record the exact thing that you are complaining about they did to me with this thread. It didn't start out in the bat cave but it's a fair decision for them to move my thread here because at the end of the day it's not hobby related.

Honestly? Just close the thread. This turned out to be pointless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I wouldn't think the most milquetoast statement regarding the safety of ALL americans would be met with such vitriol.

Maybe the reason you "closed everyone's mouth around here" is because no one wants to put up with you and you playing the victim?

I have a LOT of problems with the site management but the idea that they are treating you and your concerns with any less credence than anyone else's is absurd. If anything the community is lopsided in favor of any provider no matter what color her skin and we sure don't tolerate racism here. For the record the exact thing that you are complaining about they did to me with this thread. It didn't start out in the bat cave but it's a fair decision for them to move my thread here because at the end of the day it's not hobby related.

I know you aren’t talking to me!

Yeah this thread was pointless. This great majority white town will be protected.

Just like every other city in which white neighborhoods will be protected and public transport will be cut off in a moments notice and a curfew will be instated and low income ppl will have to scramble to get home fast and not get yanked out their car and tazed on national tv for trying to go home safe.

Again! POINTLESS!!! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Interesting you mention this, the Atlanta mayor herself just urged all to stay home and this includes protesters and goes w/o saying for the rioters to cut it out. Oddly enough a friend from abroad asked why all Americans can't unite on this and stay home w the virus. What is happening is an embarrassment in light of the unison other countries showed to protect each other in this pandemic. The Atlanta mayor just said the gatherings are a risk not only to the health of those involved ( including Law enforcement) but to the entire nation as a whole. As we see on TV ' together at home'

Everyone should do the right thing. Stay in. Politics and Justice will have it's time in the future; the nation's health needs to be #1

There are ways to fight injustice which all can agree exists w/o risking the lives of the innocent.

She also complained about ppl using words which fall in to the intolerable category which do not get addressed.
    Sure she should hit the RTM if she should feel like it needs to be addressed and yes her topic was properly moved.

But to close it with no explanation.... yeah ok.
    Actually this thread had some good points. Just not by you.

In fact you disregarded some good ones to play the victim as well.

Vitriol? Please!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    The fight is supposed to be between the citizens and the powertripping tyrants that abuse us all. The spin doctors ability and apparent success �� in turning it into a civil war makes me sick. Nothing will ever change fighting each other and THAT is exactly what THEY want ����

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast