Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Riots all over: Stay safe!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS

Riots all over: Stay safe!

No matter who you are, where you are, or what part of the ballot you check... with everything going on I hope every one is staying safe and well away from the areas with the rioting. Before you get on the 35 be sure to check the news and monitor the situation. If you don't have a reason to go out don't.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    No matter who you are, where you are, or what part of the ballot you check... with everything going on I hope every one is staying safe and well away from the areas with the rioting. Before you get on the 35 be sure to check the news and monitor the situation. If you don't have a reason to go out don't.
    Well said; these folks that come from all walks of life are making it worse for the whole population. Creating safety issues for others and in the big picture amidst a pandemic will increase the number of cases ( nationwide)

It is very frustrating to see as the country is climbing a mountain to get out of this Chinesevirus era; these legit protests gone rogue are costing all of us. Just like those spring breakers in the Ozarks; just on a much larger scale now X many cities. Thanks to this bullshit in the streets we can roll back down the mountain a tad; counter productive what folks in the streets are doing.

Justice can be had in the courts and gets folks off the streets and equally we don't need ' travelling troublemakers' who are not fighting inequality rather stirring up shit out there either nor folks just on their bike or on foot dropping in to check things out only adding droplets of the Wuhan Flu in the air. I wish folks would listen to the words of the Atlanta and St. Paul mayors; both very articulate, educated and headed up the political ladder fast when they say ' Go home and/or' stay home'

Retired Companion
    Well said. I am at home and I stay home unless I need to go out for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Yeah stay safe in your home too.

BECAUSE THE POLICE KILL BLACK PPL IN THEIR HOME TOO.
    WHILE THEY EAT ICE CREAM.
    WHILE THEY SLEEP.
    & IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS.

Also where were y’alls post about justice being had in the courts, a couple weeks ago, when there were protests, of ppl open carrying, hollering and spitting in LE face bc they wanted to get a haircut and go to the bar?

Y’all weren't scared or talking about education or articulation then???

WELL BOY HOWDY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Be safe tho.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 05-31-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Oh but MY thread was closed AND moved because it wasn’t hobby related.
    I spoke on the exact same situation. Asked why people here are remaining silent and my thread was moved?
    TALKING ABOUT THIS IS A SAFE COMMUNITY. NO, y’all don’t want awareness to be brought to a delicate situation that is infuriating to say the least. When #BLM is talked about, your safety is threatened?
    KISS MY BLACK ASS WITH THE BS.

You hear me? But now there’s a threat for safety?
    Girl the oppression.

READ THE ROOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Yeah stay safe in your home too.

BECAUSE THE POLICE KILL BLACK PPL IN THEIR HOME TOO.
    WHILE THEY EAT ICE CREAM.
    WHILE THEY SLEEP.
    & IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS.

Also where were y’alls post about justice being had in the courts, a couple weeks ago, when there were protests, of ppl open carrying, hollering and spitting in LE face bc they wanted to get a haircut and go to the bar?

Y’all weren't scared or talking about education or articulation then???

WELL BOY HOWDY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Be safe tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    You hear me? But now there’s a threat for safety?
    Girl the oppression.

READ THE ROOM.

Oh I hear you.

I will give it to some of these incessant posters, they are getting better about veiling their poorly timed bigotry with sideways language.

Eventually they will run out of ways and just completely shut that shit up all together.

Btw. I looked for your thread and couldn’t find it. Which one is it?
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 05-31-2020 at 08:36 PM.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-are-we-silent

There. Closed like everyone’s mouth around here.

Oh I hear you.

I will give it to some of these incessant posters, they are getting better about veiling their poorly timed bigotry with sideways language. Eventually they will run out of ways and just shut that shit up all together.

Btw. I looked for your thread and couldn’t find it. Which one is it?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-are-we-silent

There. Closed like everyone’s mouth around here.
    Ew. No disrespect to Ck but this place is starting to give me those good ol’ icky vibes, for that there bs.

Who are you telling smh.

Ew. No disrespect to Ck but this place is starting to give me those good ol’ icky vibes, for that there bs.

If this place was so set on being safe, they would keep consistency with how they ignore and silence members speech.

Often times inflammatory statements made on the sly, usually from the same full time hobby brigade, wrongfully get a pass and yes we do notice.

I was just saying this! “Monkey” “y’all’s kind” “blacks” like.... all get ignored.
    If this place was so set on being safe, they would keep consistency with how they ignore and silence members speech.

Often times inflammatory statements made on the sly, usually from the same full time hobby brigade, wrongfully get a pass and yes we do notice.

I was just saying this! “Monkey” “y’all’s kind” “blacks” like.... all get ignored.
    Wow, how pathetic.

Let me find out, this board is also about the wrong F word. Yuck!

I strongly disagree, CK has banned men for using the N word towards providers, CK has banned men for having a ladies credit card account shutdown because the client outed her job to the credit card company & he has removed reviews that was in question.
    CK has done far more than icky ever dreamed of doing when it comes to providers.
    Don't get me wrong, I DON'T agree with everything CK does nor does he agree with everything I do or say but at least give him credit on the right actions that spotlights the purpose of Oh2. He can't control the outside world of police.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I strongly disagree, CK has banned men for using the N word towards providers, CK has banned men for having a ladies credit card account shutdown because the client outed her job to the credit card company & he has removed reviews that was in question.
    CK has done far more than icky ever dreamed of doing when it comes to providers.
    Don't get me wrong, I DON'T agree with everything CK does nor does he agree with everything I do or say but at least give him credit on the right actions that spotlights the purpose of Oh2. He can't control the outside world of police.

Universal,

Gosh I enjoy your posts. But let me be clear. This is not about Ck.

You are minimizing what we are saying about tacky posters and those who turn a blind eye bc they are not always obviously problematic, while simultaneously shutting down threads making good points about how ass backwards ppl use words like safety due to their backwards (not completely in your face but we see thru that bs) beliefs.

Idk why you tried to make this about Ck. I respect Ck and I’m sure he doesn’t need you to stand up for him.

If things mentioned in this thread keep happening and not nipped in the bud, you’ll see where this/any site goes.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 05-31-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast