Thread: Adventures with Linda at Malibu, Part 2

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Adventures with Linda at Malibu, Part 2

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Malibu spa, Linda
    Date of Visit: MAy 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 210-360-0916
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...review-1001719
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Table Shower, FBSM+++
    Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 60+140
    Approximate age of Companion: 25-30
    Hair Color and Length: Black past Shoulders
    Smoking Status: NS
    Ethnic/Racial background: Vietnamese
    Companion Description: Good Looking Vietnamese gal. 5'4", flat tummy, nice c-cups, and big bubble butt (the biggest ass on an Asian this side of the Mississippi River). Very tight pussy. Sweet Personality once you get to know her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely exceeded expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Definitely yessss
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely yessss

Public comments:
    I saw Linda last weekend. She's here for another week. I'll be out of town next week so I went to see her again before she leaves. I call to make an appointment. She's available so I head on over. The building used to have a Mexican restaurant on the other side. It has since gone out of business, so no issues with parking or people watching you as you go in. Nice and clean inside. 2 door system (1 to enter and another to get back to the massage area). Massage rooms are nice and well maintained and have linens changed after each customer. I pay the fee at the window and get lead back to the room by mamasan.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Review

Thx for the 411

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    George, I'm OK with this price. and CBJ is not a deal breaker with me. 1) this is the standard at most AMPs of decent quality, you get what you pay for. 2) most of the better indy providers are $250-300, some even more, and with this comes the drama/mind games/other baggage that comes with it. I've had enough of the indy drama that it's nice to go in, get a decent massage get business taken care of, without the BS. At the AMPs, I'm in, get business done, and out without the BS. 3) Genital warts herpes are very common. You get a gal to BBJ you, you don't know how many other dicks she's sucked, and probably has it in her mouth. Now she's sucking on your pipe and guess what, you got the gift that keeps on giving. No thanks, i'll stick to CBJ. Just my preference, but you all do what you want, just my dos centavos...Tuz

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The price of admission is a great value, considering you can literally walk in and get serviced...
    As opposed to spending all day trying to find a girl from the board to respond in a timely manner...
    I can’t spend all day waiting for an open appointment time 6 hours later...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 TurboTexas...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    And that sir is why I too stick to AMP.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    George, I'm OK with this price. and CBJ is not a deal breaker with me. 1) this is the standard at most AMPs of decent quality, you get what you pay for. 2) most of the better indy providers are $250-300, some even more, and with this comes the drama/mind games/other baggage that comes with it. I've had enough of the indy drama that it's nice to go in, get a decent massage get business taken care of, without the BS. At the AMPs, I'm in, get business done, and out without the BS. 3) Genital warts herpes are very common. You get a gal to BBJ you, you don't know how many other dicks she's sucked, and probably has it in her mouth. Now she's sucking on your pipe and guess what, you got the gift that keeps on giving. No thanks, i'll stick to CBJ. Just my preference, but you all do what you want, just my dos centavos...Tuz

And yet DATY is OK?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Budman, I've already recanted this part of the review. I was sick, grouchy, pissed at the world and vented inappropriately. I have since apologized for my mini-rant. Very uncharacteristic of me. It's all good, and thanks for bringing this up so I can clarify. I'm laying low for a while why I recover from a recent hospitalization. You be safe. Peace and love, respect one and other...Tuz