Thread: Maddie: Newbie Maddie was Incredible!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Maddie: Newbie Maddie was Incredible!!!

Companion's Handle: Maddie
    Date of Visit: 5-29-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Cell
    Phone Number: 682-498-3507
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...w-Sexy-Spinner!!!!!
    City, State: Garland, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CIM, CG, RCG, 69, MISH, DT LIKE A CHAMPION, and Maddie loves Doggie All was CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: $280
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Long and Sandy Blonde
    Smoking Status: Couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: verty tight body, long hair, small perky tit with nice nips and a tight little ass. Maddie was freshly shaven as well
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!!

Public comments:
    Maddie is a true please and kept asking me how I was doing and what I liked. We were about out of time and I commented that it was time and she laughed and said not till you finish. For a newbie it wasnt how fast she could get me out of her room it was about making sure I was pleased 1st. I already have my next appt scheduled for Monday.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the report

She got my attention when I saw her WW post. Nice to have a first hand account of her charms and talents. have a feeling she is going to be very popular. Have her on my TDL list for sure.
    Thanks for providing such a complete review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Newbie Maddie was Incredible!!!

Thx for sharing and I have to admit I almost provided a reply that you were outta ur mind b/c the Maddie that I have seen post on here is pretty rude and mean to say the least. Until u mentioned she isn't the other Maddie, I began to believe ur post and Thx for pointing this out. I may have to pay her a visit now and ask that she consider changing her name as its a bit confusing and possibly bad for biz.
    Thx

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We already talked about that, she is working on that. She was a big surprise when I saw her! She looks better with less make up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    very nice.. thanks for the intel!

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Pretty girl. Hope to find the time

I turned around and went home

Im not doubting the review and definitely appreciate the great detail. Its just that (Saturday) we connected. Decent responsive TCB until I arrived. Then a complete cluster fuck. Sent me to wrong apartment (the number given was actually the main office). After multiple messages and confusion was told “oh it’s actually the back door on the other side of the building behind the office apt number I gave you”.

Trying to be a decent guy and respectful of her time, even though I spent 15 minutes texting and getting no where fast, I go around the building and find a wide open rear door. I’m thinking “this is going to actually work out!”. Then as I step in and see a late 30s kinda sloppy gal on the phone and hear her say “ya he’s here”.

Strike 1 ..... I look around and see the equivalent of a small bedroom, shit stacked all over and a dirty 40 year old cooking stove with food on it. Strike 2 ..... Now even junior is having his doubts and he is not particularly picky. Then, as I step in further I smell thick old cigarette smoke. Strike 3....

After telling her that Im not comfortable and this isn’t what I expected (and of course looking around for the possible pimp that might have been on the other end of the phone).... I exit stage left.

Hopefully, it was just a bad day, she was late and didn’t deliberately delay me, and it was her hot twin sister on the phone looking for a duo.

I will stay tuned for the next intel on Maddie and if its good Ill consider another run.
    Last edited by jj94639; 06-02-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s strange, Apartment is small but was not terrible messy when I saw her. I could smell a hint of smoke but was not terrible. I saw her Tuesday again and I asked her not to wear as much make up this time and her looks were even better! Service was really good again and she even let me try Greek which I only got the head in and stroked slowly and she said it hurt some and we would have to work on the slowly.
    Maddie told me she is looking for a 2 bedroom apartment right now. She has a roommate that is getting in the business that is pretty hot! I told her the Old Futon has to go soon. Old and hard but I will still see her again! Sorry for your bad experience!