Thread: Have you experienced any changes since COVID lockdown?

Verified Companion Companion

Comments Have you experienced any changes since COVID lockdown?

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this site; I love forum-based discussion (such as reddit) and I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a sort of personal reset from being locked in the house for a month or two.

Personally, I feel I've been able to reconnect with my innerchild, and do things simply because I enjoy them, not because I'm "supposed to" or for a job. It's been nice to reset and re-examine my life, and where I want to go from here.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I understand what you mean...there has been something very unique to this generation be essentially pressing pause on the engine of the world. At first it was very disoreienting - lack of focus, lack of purpose, slight depression (and I NEVER get depressed). But at some point along the way I took a deep breath, realized that this was far out of my control and that I needed to take advantage of the "pause". It's interesting that you use the term "innerchild" to describe doing something inpu for the joy of the activity (whether you are describing reading, sports, music, etc.)... I also re-examined my life and have made some rather serious changes and decisions for the future that I might not otherwise have made had it not been for COVID. I wonder if I will beging looking back on life as my mindset pre and post COVID.