Thread: Katrina: Katrina is a gem!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katrina: Katrina is a gem!

Companion's Handle: Katrina
    Date of Visit: 05/29/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?42781-Katrina
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, GFE, MPCFS, MSOG, Convo, Cuddling
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 31
    Hair Color and Length: Long, black
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Her pictures are accurate, she's a sultry Hispanic beauty! Beautiful face, great smile, MM boobs that are well done.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    Katrina is definitely a gem! Apparently she doesn't come down to Austin a whole lot so I'm really glad a I caught her. TCB was great, she responded quickly!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by jd123; 05-30-2020 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Fix typos, add a little info

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Op. She is a gem. I also saw her on Friday. I know her pretty well from Houston. She's SUPER GFE. She's a great kisser. She has a huge clit - great for sucking in your mouth and for SS.

There's something about Katrina that makes me feel like I'm with my actual girlfriend. She's very personable with a warm presence. She does great TUMA too (get your girlfriend to do that). She jerks you off at the same time - really hot ("Rusty Trombone"). Of course, make sure you're clean down there! Notice in the footer of her ad, she states in bold "I'm not dating". The reason is that when guys meet her, they want to see her more, ask her out, etc. She's letting guys know, it's not going to happen. Just pay her and she'll be your girlfriend for the hour! LOL

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%26%2365039%3B

She's born and raised in Mexico (D.F.). She speaks English quite well. She has a pretty face and great light/porcelain skin (see pics).

She has all positive reviews and a great reputation. She also makes a great doubles partner. She's bi-sexual and will definitely go down on the other girl. I'm thinking about who I can team her up with here in Austin. She told me she's coming back in around two weeks - can't wait!

I'm also planning a review (w/ Pics). In the meantime, here's a peek at this Mexican beauty.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-31-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Definitely a gem

I also saw her on Friday and i completly agree with anandaman. She ate my ass like there is no tomorrow. Will definitely repeat
    P411 Verified with multiple OKAYS, Give me your email. I will provide access to my profile for any additional verification.