Thread: Spain back in BARCELONA and Loving it!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    KC
    Well Jane is not happy with me for including her in the review, but she tells me that after I make it up to her she will be using my old lap top to hire many other beauties from Barcelona (from my favorites list) and that I can be their taxi, that giving me a chance to scare the shit out of the locals in several of my cars flying (low) back and forth. Now my punishment seems to be that I will be required to give her to many O's with DATY and G Spot Massage-.

Yep when we arrived we showed the quarantine people our passports from Andorra, Switzerland and from Russia-Russia! My new Chef is a Russian and somehow I didn't know that-Captain laughed and said sorry he failed to mention it-he usually handles the passports when we check in. Isabela has a Russian Father and Italian Mom. Jane knew but it just got by me-not a surprise I miss a lot now-a-days. Anyway no problem entering Spain for the Swiss Navy. O yea and Jane is my common law wife so she is now a dual citizen and has an Andorra passport as well.

Got out this morning after breakfast in my new Eagle Speedster and it is a HONEY. It is very much the style that I love and the sound from the motor when I have it wound up is great. Jane even likes it-that after she quit screaming because I went around a corner in a 4 wheel drift. My right shoulder will have bruises from her hitting me. LOL I told her that it is dangerous to hit the driver in those situations, she just slapped me then, then kissed me while I squeezed her left tit. Dirty old man!

I have to say that I deplore the fact that the black man was murdered by the policeman, similarly I deplore looters posing as protesters IMO they should be shot on the spot-the looters not the protesters. Peaceful protesting is clearly protected by the Constitution, I don't think even the Libtards will argue about that--though I believe that the rule of law pisses them off.
    Last edited by loveitdou; 05-30-2020 at 10:06 PM.