Thread: No Go at Gold Hand Massage & Spa - San Marcos

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar

No Go at Gold Hand Massage & Spa - San Marcos

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gold Hand Massage & Spa - San Marcos, NA
    Date of Visit: 4th week of May 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or Call
    Phone Number: 512-395-7811
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://gold-hand-massage-spa.business.site
    City, State: San Marcos, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall - SPA
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Just a Massage.
    But they did have back walking
    Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 55 House + 5 Tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Couldn't tell
    Hair Color and Length: Dark, Long
    Smoking Status: NA
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chineese (I speak enough Mandern to tell)
    Companion Description: Typical Asian Spa Lady, Even harder to tell with them all wearing mask now.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meh
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Meh, for massage only and you can't drive farther then sure
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Meh. If you need you back stomped on, sure.

Public comments:
    Text for an appointment. Showed up on time and walked in. Pissed a guy off because I had an appointment and they honored it.

Just a massage, back walking was nice. Typical AMP massage. Some is good, most it meh. Good for a pinch if you just need to un wind and your close by. Good enough that I had a proper headache and pissed yellow death after I was done. Normally a good sign that they beat something out of you that needed to go.

The one thing that pissed me off was as I was leaving the desk lady start yelling "TIP" at my back. I'd already left 5 bucks on the table so I was kind of annoyed at that behavior. But it is what it is.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the intel. That place is definitely a pass.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE