Let me be your new blonde addiction! I’m sweet and petite with curves in all of the right places. I am a feminine, elegant and charming companion with a body and face of an angel! Along with an attitude to match. A paramour who provides quality and genuine connection, and will leave you with a smile on your face. I am a reputable and reliable companion, well reviewed on TER, Eccie, and P411 verified (P175856). Come escape your normal everyday with me in my Upscale Private Highrise located in Uptown. Parking is easy, convenient and free. I really enjoy what I do and it shows in the time we spend together. A connoisseur of connection, I thrive on living vicariously through your unique perspectives while sharing my own escapades. I prefer the company of an elite and discreet gentleman who seeks first class treatment, and knows that just like fine wine, companionship gets better over time ;)

***SCREENING***

Please message me or email me with a brief description of yourself... Name, Age, Ethnicity and 2 references. Also please include appointment details... Incall/Outcall, Date & Time and length of desired visit! Thanks!