Dallas's VIP Femme Fatale

Screening Information
Dates & Rates

*Now offering Nuru massages and mask-friendly date options. 😷 PM for NON explicit questions.

You knock on the door...

Just on the other side awaits a seductive vixen... a little black dress and sheer hosiery hug her body, as she stands confidently in stilettos. Her nails are polished to match her dress and her hair and makeup have been done to perfection. As you hear her steps approach the door, your heart begins to race. The door handle turns, and she pulls it open.

The rest of the story is not just a story. It's an experience waiting for you to live; a fantasy awaiting to be fulfilled.

I can be an assertive girlfriend... a sensual domme... that's the only thing that you'll need to decide. The rest will be up to me. I like to get to know you a bit then take control behind closed doors so your escape can be just that.. an escape. Having some sort of human connection is beyond important for me to be able to provide you with the experience you're looking for. I want you to have a moment that you've never had before...

I'm the escape you've been pining for. Aspiration turned reality.
Sensual and assertive.
Elegant and deviant.
Classy girlfriend with a wild side or your new favorite domme?
Maybe both.

I'm selective with who I see therefore I'm not looking for a short visit. I prefer meaningful experiences. I welcome overnight escapes.

Hosting in a private upscale incall in uptown Dallas, or let me come to you... via plane, train, or automobile.

Well reviewed both here and Eccie. P411 verified with 90+ okays.

Screening information required on initial contact, or I will not respond.

I am not available NOW. At least a half day notice is preferred, but screening must be complete in order to set up an appointment.

Please no explicit talk. I don't mind specific questions about our date after screening but I will quickly end everything if the conversation becomes inappropriate. Mutual respect for our careers and personal lives outside of our little escape is what I prefer.

More About Me
More Photos

xx, A