Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bissonnet Street Houston

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Bissonnet Street Houston

I saw a lot of beautiful ladies at Bissonnet street houston tonight, just wondering, how police bust the sex workers and buyers out there? and What to do if u get caught doing a prostitution as a buyer for the first time? I read on the internet you could get charged as CLass B Misdeamur up to 180days in jail n $2,000 fine. Scared getting in jail for blowjob here :(

Undercover cops watching girls get in the cars & they follow the clients vehicle to a nearby parking lot/hotel. They use bionic ears for listening to a verbal transaction.

Bissy ain’t like what it use to be...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by tonywallaceee View Post
    just wondering, how police bust the sex workers and buyers out there? (
    It’s pretty simple. LE sends in undercover wired with audio/video, posing as SW **** and tricks. An offer for sex acts is made, agreed upon and BOOM!! They got ya!! It ain’t rocket science.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Take your ass out there and find out. No but really my advice to you honestly I’ll joking aside, don’t go to that area, and try to pick one up. You never know who’s watching and where they’re at.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    don’t go to that area, and try to pick one up. You never know who’s watching and where they’re at.
    You make a good point Kai. With all the verified ladies here, why risk it on Bissy?? Just stick with the verified OH2 ladies.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonywallaceee View Post
    I saw a lot of beautiful ladies at Bissonnet street houston tonight, just wondering, how police bust the sex workers and buyers out there? and What to do if u get caught doing a prostitution as a buyer for the first time? I read on the internet you could get charged as CLass B Misdeamur up to 180days in jail n $2,000 fine. Scared getting in jail for blowjob here :(
    You’ve been on here since 2019 & you don’t know the answer come on! You also have P411 but asking this lmao
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You make a good point Kai. With all the verified ladies here, why risk it on Bissy?? Just stick with the verified OH2 ladies.
    Just listen to Doc.

Even when I was going balls to the wall in the hobby, I never saw any reason to try backpage, the street, or anything else outside of verified providers. I think I only saw one provider (Dolly the giggler) that wasn't on aspd or ymmv. I even stayed away from eros-houston.com. Right now in Houston alone (on this site) there are more quality providers than any average man could see.

I can see being Mr. Cool and finding a diamond in the rough through the street, bedpage, and what else there is out there, but it's not for me.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Do you want the street experience? Get a provider who does car dates, and done. You safely get the experience. Why risk so much.

Now some guys are really adrenaline junkies, so if that's you, let us know how it turned out.

Whatever tickles your pickle
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    Just listen to Doc.

Even when I was going balls to the wall in the hobby, I never saw any reason to try backpage, the street, or anything else outside of verified providers. I think I only saw one provider (Dolly the giggler) that wasn't on aspd or ymmv. I even stayed away from eros-houston.com. Right now in Houston alone (on this site) there are more quality providers than any average man could see.

I can see being Mr. Cool and finding a diamond in the rough through the street, bedpage, and what else there is out there, but it's not for me.
    ^^^This man knows what's up

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jt Skillz's Avatar
    It’s too hot out there, that puddin cant be fresh! Bissy is like Russian roulette, no thank you. I’ll stick to here and P4

^^^The pudding can't be that fresh !!!
    Funny shit UITB. Funky, sweaty, stanky.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Do you want the street experience? Get a provider who does car dates, and done. You safely get the experience. Why risk so much.
    That's the watered down version...let OP swing his stick at the STD+LE pinata and report back...

It has its good and bad. I try to treat all ladies the same regardless how they make a living, street, online, etc. Risks on close contacts are the same. On how they catch folks...

This latina gal that seemed like she did not belong there showed up. I saw her three days in a row, on the last time, saw her bait guyz, cops stop the car she is in, she comes back, one after the next...too risky, you will eventually get caught.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    This latina gal that seemed like she did not belong there showed up. I saw her three days in a row, on the last time, saw her bait guyz, cops stop the car she is in, she comes back, one after the next...too risky, you will eventually get caught.
    Wondering if you missed earlier busts or they rolled her quickly?

Even if you're cautious and know the legal limits and probable cause, etc and how to avoid a conviction, that is simply winning the war. You get nabbed and you have lost at least one battle, and a potentially VERY expensive one at that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast