Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bissonnet Street Houston

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So how is the Bissy track looking like these days? Any quality WSW or Latina’s out there these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Wondering if you missed earlier busts or they rolled her quickly?

Even if you're cautious and know the legal limits and probable cause, etc and how to avoid a conviction, that is simply winning the war. You get nabbed and you have lost at least one battle, and a potentially VERY expensive one at that.
    I dont do the Bissy pickup, too many verified willong and beautiful women for me to go there. But I shop in that neigborhood and there is a restaurant there I like. This latina was fine and it seems the plan was first to observe and then start the busts, or maybe the busts were going on 3 days and I only caught up to it on the 3rd day. Or maybe the Latina was shaken down to help in exchange for who knows what from the popo.

You are right though, regardless of how careful, if you do pickups, eventually it will cost you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    I dont do the Bissy pickup, too many verified willong and beautiful women for me to go there. But I shop in that neigborhood and there is a restaurant there I like. This latina was fine and it seems the plan was first to observe and then start the busts, or maybe the busts were going on 3 days and I only caught up to it on the 3rd day. Or maybe the Latina was shaken down to help in exchange for who knows what from the popo.

You are right though, regardless of how careful, if you do pickups, eventually it will cost you.
    Yup, and there are idiots here that need their dicks sucked(cheap) to ruin their lives. I live down the road, but I tend to stay clear of this area for that reason. I just don’t understand that appeal for STREET PUTANG. I understand if they didn’t know about these sites to go to for a resource.
    Last edited by someguy12; 06-02-2020 at 01:01 PM.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2