Hello gentlemen my name is Samantha.

P411 Verified Companion

Are you a discerning gentleman who is in search of a sexy friend to enjoy a lunch time escape with? Perhaps an intelligent sensual friend for a romantic evening? Then search no longer. I am the woman you have been looking for. I am an all-natural 36ddd blond with mesmerising green eyes, soft full lips, no tattoos and soft skin who wants to be your playtime delight. I am sweet, affectionate and love to laugh. I'm looking for generous gentleman who know how to treat a lady and have a good time. I am ALWAYS discreet and respectful. I expect the same in return from my friends. Our time spent together will be unrushed. Promised to be full of sensual erotic play. Guaranteed an unforgettable experience.

Highly selective. PLEASE BE READY TO DO SAFETY VERIFICATION SCREENING. IF NOT PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME. This is mandatory for all new friends. It is done to ensure my safety as well as yours. No exceptions. Same-day appointments are available. However appointments made 24 hours in advance are greatly appreciated but not mandatory. Gentleman when contacting me remember your manners. INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!! Please give age, race, field of occupation and a photo. As well as references from previous seen providers, that can verify they have seen you before. I travel often please list city you're in. At this point you've done most of the screening. This helps me immensely! Gentleman who do so will have top priority in scheduling.
Please text me. It's my preferred method of contact 832-776-0565
I am happy to speak on the phone or send photos once I receive a completed screening that I am comfortable with. Anyone sending inappropriate photos or comments will be blocked immediately. Thank you for understanding and respecting my wishes. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Kisses,
Samantha