Thread: Hi Dallas! I am in Chicago...But I Have a Jersey Friend Visiting..Any Gals Over 40?

Verified Companion Sexyrachelina's Avatar

Hi Dallas! I am in Chicago...But I Have a Jersey Friend Visiting..Any Gals Over 40?

Hi Everyone,

Just to make a quick post here to hopefully help someone out tonight later on who I recommend as a dear friend. He's a Jersey guy UTR (NOT A COP) who is visiting in Dallas with a couple of his buddies and he asked me to try to find someone who can give him company later on if anyone would be interested. He's 60 years old and he loves the oral aspect of an encounter. He is a true gentleman and he's 420 friendly. At his age (very healthy) My reputation is secure and he just wants to contribute to anyone who has an interest who can use his donation and want to try to relax in his company. I am trying to secure a lady (BTW you are all beautiful) who can feel comfortable just in case the phone isn't ringing.

He is staying at the Galleria area (Noel & Spring Valley Rd)..Funny he forgot his charger for his cell phone so if you have an interest just PM me and we can go from there. He's safe..trust me..I wouldn't be putting this up if otherwise.
    He told me..that he would love to have a woman (preferably) older to satisfy him.
    Just PM me..if you would like to share the company..I will get back to you ASAP..
    Thank You.

If you are interested in a 420 friendly person.
    He's the one..
    Also...he's not rich but I am sure you would be satisfied with his donation..with a tip
    If interested we can discuss the do's and don'ts..My buddy is a clean and healthy sexaholic...LOL

See you soon Dallas
    Last edited by Sexyrachelina; 05-29-2020 at 03:56 PM.