Thread: Post session weirdness

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Post session weirdness

So I had a session recently- Im new to hobbying - and the session itself was awesome, but the next day or so started to get odd... The provider and I were chatting back and forth we wanted to get together again, but I had to push it back a day, then I had to cancel ( I gave an 8 hour heads up) , and she started complaining about her finances, and how she was counting on my time with her, and how she didnt get any real work the day before, and she couldnt make her car payment, etc.... And right beofre our session we had a hell of a time trying to get schedules nailed down...she kept giving me excuses why she was late, etc. And at one point actually yelled at me on the phone! In short...shes full of drama.

Anyone else experience this? I wont be calling her again because of all of that.

Lol. You are a newbie. This won’t be the last time it happens
    pretty much par for the course

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good to know! Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to the wonderful world of hobbying!

It works both ways. I can admit I've lost my patience with a provider as well and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm usually on a very short window of opportunity so when scheduling goes array I get frustrated...pun intended. But just like we get bumped, cancelled or ghosted, so do the providers.

Just remember...it's not personal, it's business. Keep it that way and you'll be fine.

Verified Hobbyist BCD the juicy j's Avatar
    It's a vicious cycle

Quote Originally Posted by ammonite View Post
    Lol. You are a newbie. This won’t be the last time it happens
    pretty much par for the course
    Truth. It’s an occupational hazard. You often will not be able to identify the Drama Queens until it’s too late, and then it will be your call as to whether or not you want to continue seeing them. As a general guideline, the younger they are the more dramas they will have. If you like ‘em young, you’ll have to deal with this more often than not.

xanadude >BINGO, intelligent men are my favorite

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    As always, at least two, if not more sides to any instance, and best for OP to move on.

Any case, this thread is now closed before any further drama breaks out.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!