Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nice New Sexy Spinner!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Go see her guys! She is the real deal and a True Sweetheart that loves to please!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman View Post
    Go see her guys! She is the real deal and a True Sweetheart that loves to please!
    Review on the way? Inquiring minds want to know

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Review posted Saturday

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    One of the best welcome posts that I've seen. Other girls should look at this as an example. Hits all important areas. Pics - check. Rates - check. Location - check. Contact info (phone number) - check. Great post and lovely pics.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Well she might a cuite - but this Newbie has now Ghosted me 2 times

the 1st time setting up a visit after work on drive home for that evening and then nothing hrs went by with no responses

I tired again tonight and all was fine - great we'll meet - back to she's in Garland gave / cross streets and call / text when get 10 mins away - did and no responses - get to cross streets and call / text - no responses

i came with what she asked and more and a gift -

Ghosted me 2 times - the 2nd time she truly did wrong - there isnt going to be a 3rd for me

Recommendation - Dallas is full of this nonsense

i have a list of several women in DFW that play this game

ive been doing this for 15+ yrs / eccie and p4

I know a lot of women - i rarely leave reviews- only for newbies to try and help them if its really needed and i no longer ask for Ok's - its really no ones business what women a man interacts with

I could be very mean abt this and also mean to the others that play this game - but they will learn from others
    Last edited by hereforyou; 06-05-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforyou View Post
    Well she might a cuite - but this Newbie has now Ghosted me 2 times

the 1st time setting up a visit after work on drive home for that evening and then nothing hrs went by with no responses

I tired again tonight and all was fine - great we'll meet - back to she's in Garland gave / cross streets and call / text when get 10 mins away - did and no responses - get to cross streets and call / text - no responses

i came with what she asked and more and a gift -

Ghosted me 2 times - the 2nd time she truly did wrong - there isnt going to be a 3rd for me

Recommendation - Dallas is full of this nonsense

i have a list of several women in DFW that play this game

ive been doing this for 15+ yrs / eccie and p4

I know a lot of women - i rarely leave reviews- only for newbies to try and help them if its really needed and i no longer ask for Ok's - its really no ones business what women a man interacts with

I could be very mean abt this and also mean to the others that play this game - but they will learn from others
    You may be communicating with a manager or pimp and he or she is over booking.

Go to page 1 https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...w-Sexy-Spinner!!!!! and move about 4 reply down where I said
    Registered Male?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    no i talked with her a few times prior - then she ghosted me

she said she was on eccie but never provided eccie info

said she lived w/ a gf if i was interested in dbles
    that her gf was at another gf's place and could be there soon

said was going send me pics of gf - never did

asked her her gf name on oh2 to see her pics - didnt provide

i told her i called her and wanted to see her alone maybe the next visit id see her GF and the 3rd visit maybe both

the area in garland was kinda older apts in an hispanic area

i should have known better to drive to that area - its not where a white gal would be living

i did ask her if was hispanic - she kinda has that look but she didnt sound like

all was too good to be true but not really - she played it well

she did say shes not techy and her gf handles the web site stuff -

maybe shes real - I talked to a nice sounding woman - but she ghosted me 2 times and wasted a lot of my time - super un-cool

someone in this thread said he saw her

look some of my long time regulars and even recent trying to make as a regular have ghosted me / taken days to respond / not returned calls to finalize / gotten pissed off - the list is endless

this is a buisness and entertinment

i guess ~$2 bills isnt that much money to pass up anymore to some of these gals / women

its really 1200 play money us guys got - they just lost out on gettig from me plus numerous ~$2 bills in the future

it is what it is

its not the first time and its not going to be the last

marketing 101 can teach someone a lot
    Last edited by hereforyou; 06-05-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Billposter's Avatar
    The last edit was by ck1942. The providers had ck edit the price from 280/hr to 400/hr. Don’t let them make you do the dirty work ck haha.
    "CBJ? Why bother..." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billposter View Post
    The last edit was by ck1942. The providers had ck edit the price from 280/hr to 400/hr. Don’t let them make you do the dirty work ck haha.
    Damn!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Some of the posters above apparently do not understand the rules of the WW:

it is a welcoming space, not a discussion forum; declarative statements and speculation in the wide open without any basis in fact or hidden, are an invitation for management intervention

and those who failed to respect the rules will are losing access here.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2