Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: strretwalker: Lady on Bissonnet

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Blade Rd? Never heard of it. I'm usually on this part of town. Can you give me more details?

general comment about Bissy...

I had time to kill yesterday shortly after lunch so I went window shopping on bissy, it was a nice day for the ladies to go out and get some exercise, but there were only four bsw that I spotted: two were way too chubby for me, one was okay looking but she was just too thin and dark for my taste. Then the fourth one, which looked pretty good, she had a medium build and was medium toned, she was wearing a tight black top and short black shorts letting her ass cheeks get some sun - so as I scoped her out as she sat in the bus stop shed (across from the bbq joint), flaunting her shit, I watched as she rejected one guy after another, I drove by and slowed down and gave a wave as we made eye contact but she gave no sign back of any interest -maybe she's a newbie, idk. Anyway, I was hoping to see a lot more to choose from but I was disappointed.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - ck1942
    Blade road doesn't exist. Blade means the stretch of road that street ******s like to walk on.

- - - Updated - - -

Bissonet has too much LE presence right now. I would check out other hot spots like on the north side if you want streetwalker action without all the LE fears.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Other steetwalker areas on north side

Nubian, could you please advise where those sw areas are on the north side. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I cruised through bissy Friday night. A ton of activity, the demand was high, traffic down all the streets like forum park, centre, people at the ponderosa Chase and Plainfield was lined up. I saw two thick Latin girls, a BBW white girl, a medium big nice chest white girl and maybe eight different black girls. There was one light skin blonde that disappeared quickly. Nothing else caught me after driving for a bit until I started to head back to the bw and saw a girl that looked like the one from this review. She was a red head though, diamond. $80 + room, decent time all covered services.

streets are full of talent. Summer is here as well. Time to take wetwipes LMAO

I lucked out and got me a hsw a while back

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have driven by the area, but never taken the plunge. Too nervous about LEO. I also have not see one that catches my eye. Though 2 weeks ago I was leaving a SC in Dallas and saw a girl that was an attractive blonde on Harry Hines. I did a double take, hesitated and watched her get in a car.

Nice pics, OP -- and interesting discussion gents...

i doubt i'd have the nerve to hail one of these gals...

LEO watching... pimp(s) watching... who else?

Never did the SW thing....prob done about everything else at one time or another but I love reading these types of reviews....even on the E...Biggie comes to mind...But the fact the OP captured pics of of the SW peddling her ass down the street before....brilliant....great fucking review...
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

I am Biggie...reincarnated.

I noticed their is no thread here.

My HSW review cone come soon.

Cheers

^^^^ Good to see you back Biggie....Look forward to your review...
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Nice to see the SW scene pro back. Learned quite a bit from you. Maybe if I had a slootmobile I could have talked the prices down on some of these SW's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just a heads up to fellow street mongers...Uncle Leo's bike patrol is out in force this afternoon., wearing their bright yellow jerseys and ' sneaking ' up on the working ladies. I watched them snatch one up @BK and walk her down Plainfield to the corner of the 59 frontage road and talked to her for about 15 minutes. She was a Very decent BSW with nice ass and right grey dress.

The handful amount of ladies I saw yesterday trolling on Biss was surprising. New faces. Seen some in backroads even.

FM 1092 had two. one wsw and a bsw around 1745 hrs. I tried to one but they disappeared into the HOtel.

Figures Leonardo is out there...ain't shit else to do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw a fine ass HSW yesterday around 1300 dressed in short blue jean shorts and red top and long long black hair. She got picked up and they went north on the toll road feeder which Imthought was a bit strange and I saw her again about 1 hour later by BBQ. And then she was talking to someone and vanished. Those tight shorts were enough to make you take the chance, but I needed more conformation first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast