Thread: Ashley: Ashley from BelleAmi

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ashley: Ashley from BelleAmi

Companion's Handle: Ashley
    Date of Visit: 5/27
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm/text
    Phone Number: Pm first
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nzie-and-blair
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: In call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes-ish
    Activities: DATY, lfk, fiv, mish, k9, cw, ss, surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Just past shoulders, vlack
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: She was truly a spinner. About 4'9 and 90 lbs. pretty face, nice bubble butt, about an A cup, with eraser nipples. Had more tattoos that I would prefer, but no big deal. A little tummy mommy damage but not distracting
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I tried to see ashley the last time she posted but apparently they couldn't get a hold of her. Saw the addd yesterday and she was available. I headed down to the don't tell motel and right before got three I got a text saying she had gone out for food and that she needed some more time. Fine. Killed a few more minutes then finally arrived at the location. Got another text saying they could not get a hold of her. Great. Then they said she might be asleep and doesn't hear her phone. They gave me a room number and asked me to go and see if she was there. So I did, and after a few knocks she finally answered the door. She wasn't very apologetic but after seeing her petite body, all that bothersome was worth it. She was very friendly but a little shy. Her petite figure was exactly my taste and I throughly enjoyed her company.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well done Stonesouth! Very solid review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is she the girl in the ad pics?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Accept

Thanks for the review.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    TY What a ripoff and you would go back??? Good thing a thug didn't come to the door...WTF... This is what happens when you mess with PIMPS. They post all this BS, everything but BBFS and you get there and the girl doesn't have a clue. Thanks again for saving MY money...btw did you get her phone number?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s her in the pics

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonesouth210 View Post
    Companion's Handle: Ashley
    Date of Visit: 5/27
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm/text
    Phone Number: Pm first
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nzie-and-blair
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: In call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes-ish
    Activities: DATY, lfk, fiv, mish, k9, cw, ss, surfboard
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Just past shoulders, vlack
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: She was truly a spinner. About 4'9 and 90 lbs. pretty face, nice bubble butt, about an A cup, with eraser nipples. Had more tattoos that I would prefer, but no big deal. A little tummy mommy damage but not distracting
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I tried to see ashley the last time she posted but apparently they couldn't get a hold of her. Saw the addd yesterday and she was available. I headed down to the don't tell motel and right before got three I got a text saying she had gone out for food and that she needed some more time. Fine. Killed a few more minutes then finally arrived at the location. Got another text saying they could not get a hold of her. Great. Then they said she might be asleep and doesn't hear her phone. They gave me a room number and asked me to go and see if she was there. So I did, and after a few knocks she finally answered the door. She wasn't very apologetic but after seeing her petite body, all that bothersome was worth it. She was very friendly but a little shy. Her petite figure was exactly my taste and I throughly enjoyed her company.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I wonder if this is the same Ashley from a year or two ago. Back then there was a girl that went by Ashli Jay I believe. Very similar to her, very spinner like, very similar physical description. There was a review that had pics but they got took down. But I don't recall any ink at all, definitely no mommy damage.