Companion's Handle: Ashley
Date of Visit: 5/27
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm/text
Phone Number: Pm first
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nzie-and-blair
City, State: SA, TX
Type of Visit: In call
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes-ish
Activities: DATY, lfk, fiv, mish, k9, cw, ss, surfboard
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s
Hair Color and Length: Just past shoulders, vlack
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: She was truly a spinner. About 4'9 and 90 lbs. pretty face, nice bubble butt, about an A cup, with eraser nipples. Had more tattoos that I would prefer, but no big deal. A little tummy mommy damage but not distracting
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I tried to see ashley the last time she posted but apparently they couldn't get a hold of her. Saw the addd yesterday and she was available. I headed down to the don't tell motel and right before got three I got a text saying she had gone out for food and that she needed some more time. Fine. Killed a few more minutes then finally arrived at the location. Got another text saying they could not get a hold of her. Great. Then they said she might be asleep and doesn't hear her phone. They gave me a room number and asked me to go and see if she was there. So I did, and after a few knocks she finally answered the door. She wasn't very apologetic but after seeing her petite body, all that bothersome was worth it. She was very friendly but a little shy. Her petite figure was exactly my taste and I throughly enjoyed her company.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.