Date of Visit: 5/26
Preferred Method of Contact: PM/Text
Phone Number: Once Verified
Email Address: Avapleaser@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lfk, Bbbj, Cg, Daty, Mish, Doggy, Break, Bbbj, CG, Mish, Body Exploration and Coconut Oil
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length: Blonde Curly Hair - Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Ava and I exchanged messages for a few days and once our schedules matched we set a day and time. She has great communication skills and once my references checked out we formed a plan to meet. Ava lives in a nice area in a gated community. Once I arrived at the location, I messaged her and waited for my instructions. I then
got the number and made my way to her place.

When she opened the door I was very pleased with her appearance! Once I was inside we had a good conversation to break the ice. She is very intelligent and easy to talk to. After a few minutes we moved to her bedroom. Got comfortable on her bed and then the coconut oil came out. She rubbed it on me and then herself which made this experience extra hot. She really gets into the activities and is willing to do anything to put you at ease so you enjoy the experience. She is not a clock watcher. She makes sure you are satisfied.

I will be seeing her again. It was a great experience for me. Not only is she very attractive with a banging body, but she is also very smart and full of wisdom beyond her years!