Companion's Handle: VIPDesire
Date of Visit: May 27, 2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: She will provide
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29490-vipdesire
City, State: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo; DFK, body worship, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, CIM and more
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $350
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
Companion Description: Desire is absolutely gorgeous. 5'6", Brown eyes that say let's fuck, long black hair, full lips, 38 DD-26-36 with a long slender legs, a delightful smile with perfect teeth and a bubble butt. She's smart as a whip and a model too. What's not to like...I caught a dream
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded...by far
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh yeah!

Public comments:
Desire joined OH2 right before all the COVID stuff. I took a look at the photos she posted in the Gallery and really liked what I saw so I shot her a PM. She responded quickly saying that she was in the process of moving to Lafayette and would get back with me and then COVID changed everything. We were all hunkered down and I did not hear from her for at least six weeks...then out of the blue she shoots me a PM telling me she is coming to Baton Rouge and am I still interested in seeing her? That was big Yes! We traded messages back and forth, set up a day and time, and the rest of this is for private viewing.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.