Thread: Sweet Petite Strawberry/Dirty Blondehead Blueeyed Bomb$hell💦😋

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Sweet Petite Strawberry/Dirty Blondehead Blueeyed Bomb$hell💦😋

$weet Petite Blonde Treat Bacc In Town‼🤩💦✊

Shoot me a text @$weet Petite Blonde Treat Bacc In Town‼🤩💦✊

Shoot me a PRIVATEMSG😺💦 If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with me or subscribing to any of my private explict content!! 💦😝🥰InShot_20200526_082713355.jpgInShot_20200524_063241586.jpgInShot_20200522_212500295.jpgInShot_20200514_021503238.jpgInShot_20200515_151843574.jpg

YES I AM 💯% REAL AND MY PICS ARE LEGIT AND RECENT , I DON'T MIND PROVING SO ON SNAPCHAT WHICH MY SNAP CODE IS INCLUDED IN THE AD‼😺💦✊💯 (username: laceyskye304)

YES I AM 💯% REAL AND MY PICS ARE LEGIT AND RECENT , I DON'T MIND PROVING SO ON SNAPCHAT WHICH MY SNAP CODE IS INCLUDED IN THE AD‼😺💦✊💯 (username: laceyskye304)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to OH2. Love to get additional information like: hosting area, list of services, do's, don'ts etc.

May save you aLOT of individual typing time to each of us...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Terry_TX; 05-27-2020 at 05:53 PM.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Thanks, the site is weird when using it on a phone I guess idk but ty for the advice ��

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

HOT! pretty cool how you did the little symbols after your title. possible to list your rates and services? Most of us like to know what we are getting ourselves into. Love the photo of you in the tights. Nice tushy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, aren't you yummy. Welcome sweetie, know that if you heed the advice from Terry_Tx you will find many suiters reaching out to meet you. Info you have provided, but your secret "bring tips" advice is a little unusual, Better to post your emolument expectations. Gentlemen tip for very positive experiences. Just a suggestion, sweetie. Look forward to learning more and perhaps the opportunity to get up close and personal.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I need to see you stat. What a cutie!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not verified. But she made me pay $45 to confirm I wasn’t LE and she would add me to her premium. Been almost a week and she ignores my messages and just scammed me out of money.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Billposter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ty9790 View Post
    Not verified. But she made me pay $45 to confirm I wasn’t LE and she would add me to her premium. Been almost a week and she ignores my messages and just scammed me out of money.

Never prepay for services. Glad you learned with only $45
    "CBJ? Why bother..." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Man I am sorry.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    So you have never read anything on this site about NOT prepaying?

Welcome aboard OH2 Lacey.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    So you have never read anything on this site about NOT prepaying?

Welcome aboard OH2 Lacey.

I’m fairly new to this hobby. I’m aware it’s completely my fault and I’ll learn from it. Just warning that she’s prob not trusted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We tend to learn from our mistakes a great deal more than from our successes, Sorry this happened to you, but be happy it was only a small amount.

Never prepay for anything with these ladies, Never give money for the room, in short, be careful.

Found her social media and she has several including multiple accounts of each platform using multiple aliases: most of her social media activity are pushing folks to join premium this premium that to get her premium pixxies and there are several level of premium, not just one price gets you all. Between her social media history and ty9790's report on her, I would stay away from her. She should be a used car salesman than a provider.