Companion's Handle: Ashley Fox
Date of Visit: 5/20/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Private message
Phone Number: Will provide
Email Address: Did not use
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80418-Ashley-Fox
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Drinks, conversation, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Russian, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggie, missionary and lots more.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $350
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length: Was wearing a long silverish wig(think Game of Thrones, super hot!)
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Beautiful 5 foot nothing with great man mades tiny waist, great legs and a perfect ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Greatly Exceeded expectations.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Great first visit with Ashley. She made me feel welcome, comfortable and rocked my world. I will definitely be back!

Incall location was great, very private parking. Great BBBJ with good suction, lots of eye contact, choking while trying to put her nose into my stomach. She is definitely a pleaser and gave an incredible performance. Very tight where it really counts. I finished with her sitting between my legs begging for me to cum all over her. Afterwards we chatted some more she showed me the rest of the apartment and had a shot of rum. Wasn’t concerned about the time, I did run over by a bit. I cannot wait to get back to see her again. Enjoy!