Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    I can't believe ft worth is still maintained on here. No activity except for the guys that visit the Dallas ladies. Very few ladies post on here and the ft worth guys are a joke. You can close this lamo post now mods and point me :)
    Wow.... you've only been on here 4 months and you know everything about everyone... very impressive. You must be quite the center of attention everywhere you go? Can't wait to see what other nuggets of wisdom you'll share with us peasants.
    Last edited by James6766p; 07-16-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Interesting Flex

Dude relax. I'm guessing you're trying to troll, but you're doing it badly. Maybe you just learned? But I'm going to help you out a little bit. That lame WK tagline gives you away:
    "If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies"
    (Go change it and come back, we'll wait...) I'm not a psychologist so is there another kind of ego besides insecure? Because yours is showing big time. Breathe. Relax. Plenty of pussy to go around.

Verified Companion Companion ZoëZoëZoë's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    It was my observation theory corpus. You have a better one? Btw I would never drive more than .5 hours. That gives me a lot of options even though my outcall buddies take care of me. Any other Fort Worth guys have an opinion on why so few quality ladies arent playing around the 820 loop?
    Im a super awesome chick, with unmatchable skills and a total doll head to toe and im off 820 and 35

💜💜ᘔØᎬ ₦Ꮎ'ℓємιтт§💜💜
    💜682💜💜459💜💜2304💜
    💜 zoenolemitt@gmail.com💜

💜му ρℓα¢є: 180*140*120💜
    💜уσυя ρℓα¢є: 220*180*140💜
    💜∂αιℓу вηg αη∂ мѕσg ѕρє¢ιαℓѕ💜

💜¢αѕн,¢αѕн αρρ, gιƒт ¢αя∂ѕ α¢¢єρтє∂💜

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3