Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I do not live in Fort Worth, but I do live in Tarrant county. Most of my hobbying with indy providers are in the Dallas area because that is where their incalls are. There are a select few providers in Tarrant county that I also go and see, not to mention, many of my encounters are outcall to me. Plus, the dancers I see OTC regularly are from clubs in Fort Worth.

This whole site has been quiet, even in the Dallas forums, every since it's inception. Back before the trolls did most of the posting in the ASPD and Eccie heydays, you could post a review of a provider in the morning and that review would be well on the the second page by that same evening.

Nowadays, there are still lots of lurkers on this site and Eccie. But because of the trolling and staff bias in the heydays, most of the true hobbyists with actual real hobby intel have decided to walk and not return, then most of the trolls have moved on now as well, some actioned out and others on their own accord, leaving the sites pretty dormant of activity.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 06-28-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Big Booty Judy is a gem in the Mid Cities, by 360/30
    Apparently Lexy Reed will gave a place in south 360 starting July 1st, we shall see!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's not rocket science guys...Fort Worth guys will talk the talk and have no play money. That's why the ladies stay away
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    It's not rocket science guys...Fort Worth guys will talk the talk and have no play money. That's why the ladies stay away
    And how do you figure that. What evidence do you have of that statement? You are a hobbyist. So how do you know what we spend in FW? But I will say this, since the options are very limited in FW, I guess you could call that an educated guess. I only say that because there are very few reputable providers in the FW area so not hard to guess that.
    I’m usually driving 1 to 1.5 hrs or more to sessions, on a weekly basis. I could do it more if I wasn’t driving 1 to 1.5 to each session. So the closer to FW they get, the more guys will see them. But can’t get pissed when they don’t want to drive 1 to 2 hours for a hhr session. Even though we do most of the time.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 07-08-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It was my observation theory corpus. You have a better one? Btw I would never drive more than .5 hours. That gives me a lot of options even though my outcall buddies take care of me. Any other Fort Worth guys have an opinion on why so few quality ladies arent playing around the 820 loop?
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

It was my observation theory corpus. You have a better one? Btw I would never drive more than .5 hours. That gives me a lot of options even though my outcall buddies take care of me. Any other Fort Worth guys have an opinion on why so few quality ladies arent playing around the 820 loop?
    Most providers that I see, not all, are in the Addison area. That’s 1.5 hr drive. I do that because that’s where the trusted providers I have seen, are based at. I have found a couple ladies that are in the FW area, that are trust worthy but they are difficult to schedule with at times. So I do what I got to do to see them, and driving that far is what I must do. But give me about four or five solid FW ladies, and I would dang near fund them all in FW. I like playing, but I like reasonable options too. I would rather drive the 1.5 hours to see whoever for 100hhr, then drive 10 minute to see whoever for 200hhr.

It is what it is. But you can’t just throw a blanket statement like that because it just ain’t true. Most FW guys see a lot of Dallas ladies because the option here are slim.

What area is the most desired/in need of providers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
    What area is the most desired/in need of providers?
    Opinions vary on that sweetie. Most agree the north Fort Worth area is good, for example, Fossil creek, NRH, or HEB area. Those are in Fort Worth but still close enough for Dallas customers.

Others say the Lake Worth, White Settlement or benbrook area. The best option for a provider is probably the North Fort Worth area due to the proximity to Dallas and the available of multiple restaurants.

I assume Either one is suitable for FW hobbyist. But like I said, opinions vary sweetie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    North side has had some stings recently. South side is under-served with ladies. Benbrook is a good area
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for asking Jules. You will get all kinds of suggestions on where to play. Smurf posted about visiting the ft worth area recently. You might check with her since she is well established also. IMO...near Dfw airport is the best place to play.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jules, you know by now you should stay away from ft worth. Smurf was offering a 200$ hour visit and the ft worth old timers posters had no play money. They will drive to Dallas though smh

Heb, Arlington and Irving own the Fort Worth area
    Last edited by Stryrd; 07-13-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Jules, you know by now you should stay away from ft worth. Smurf was offering a 200$ hour visit and the ft worth old timers posters had no play money. They will drive to Dallas though smh

Heb, Arlington and Irving own the Fort Worth area
    Must be a pimp, he’s complaining like one!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    Must be a pimp, he’s complaining like one!!!
    Probably. Or a mandle. Account created 4 months ago and posted nothing but anti-FW posts. Kinda weird actually.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Talk the talk old timers. It's not the newness it's the motion of the $$. Or something like that all you 2018 studs. Ladies don't play in the 820 loop. There is no bank there
    Last edited by Stryrd; 07-15-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can't believe ft worth is still maintained on here. No activity except for the guys that visit the Dallas ladies. Very few ladies post on here and the ft worth guys are a joke. You can close this lamo post now mods and point me :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast