Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Coed Discussion - Fort Worth quiet compared to Dallas - why?

Has anyone else noticed that the Coed Discussion - Fort Worth forum is really quiet compared to the similar Dallas forum? Wondering why that is and what that might say about us Fort Worth folks? It's almost like you have to go to Dallas to have some fun! I've noticed some have posted threads in both, presumably because one gets few answers compared to the other? Things that make you go hmmm (or maybe just late night boredom?)!

It’s always been that way, but it does seem even more pronounced now. If I had to guess, it all stems from the lack of hobby choices in the westoplex. There is virtually no AMP scene here, very little in the way of studios, the pimps gravitate to Dallas; with all that activity over there, most of the true independent ladies that might prefer to work here end up moving or commuting there as well. Local government’s toleration of storefront sex is likely a big factor in all this, too.

All things being equal, Dallas and it’s suburbs ought to have more activity just based on population. The gap, though, is much greater than can be explained solely by demographics.
    Last edited by TinMan; 05-27-2020 at 06:57 AM.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    It’s always been that way, but it does seem even more pronounced now. If I had to guess, it all stems from the lack of hobby choices in the westoplex. There is virtually no AMP scene here, very little in the way of studios, the pimps gravitate to Dallas; with all that activity over there, most of the true independent ladies that might prefer to work here end up moving or commuting there as well. Local government’s toleration of storefront sex is likely a big factor in all this, too.

All things being equal, Dallas and it’s suburbs ought to have more activity just based on population. The gap, though, is much greater than can be explained solely by demographics.
    ...what he said ^^

Plus, a bunch of ladies in "the middle" and west side advertise in Dallas forums for greater exposure.

Don't feel bad, though...I spend a lot of time in So-Tex...where it's a freakin' desert wasteland...literally and figuratively. There is talent, but little to no use of the available media.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

I tend to focus on the supply-side reasons whenever this topic comes up, as I did in my first post to this thread. I figure, guys are just as horny on the western side of DFW as in the East, so we should have activity commensurate with our population, right?

We locals may not give enough weight to the impact of business travel on where the ladies focus their efforts. I wouldn’t be surprised, if you polled the ladies, if out-of-towners make up a huge amount of their clientele, and it may be a higher percentage in Dallas than Fort Worth. Dallas and Collin counties in particular are financial and tech hubs for the region. Fort Worth has been more of a military and oil town, the latter of which in particular has been challenged in the last five years; and Arlington, being an entertainment hub, draws more families than businessmen.

So I suspect guys from out of town are spending most of their time in the eastern sector. We hear all the time from the coasts how much more bang for the buck they get in Texas than their home turf.
    Last edited by TinMan; 05-27-2020 at 08:12 AM.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Tinman's nailed it with both of his posts in this thread.

I confess I'm guilty of participating more in the Dallas Coed and Locker Room forums than their FW counterparts because there is a much greater chance of a lively discussion in Dallas.

I'm still mourning the loss of the woman formerly known as "Bella" who provided in an upscale gated apt. complex 2.4 miles from my house in SW FW. Now she's a top of the line provider in Dallas, some 54 miles away. My eyesight and deteriorating driving skills are starting to be a limiting factor for that kind of regular routine. She made a business decision to re-locate.

The Hurst area still offers an acceptable set of choices superior to FW's, from AMPs to Independents.

I have a *tentative* first time date with a fairly low-profile provider some 5 or 6 miles from my house later this week. I'm hoping a)the date actually happens; b)she's as good as she looks; c)she's ATF material and repeat business worthy; d)I can write my first oh2 review.

In short, Dallas beats FW in provider options. Don't know how to fix it. There was a guy on the other website who championed FW, even started a FW sub-group, with minimal dues. It was good for what it did. However, it can be forgiven for what it couldn't do: namely, make more women choose FW over Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat2 View Post
    Tinman's nailed it with both of his posts in this thread.

I confess I'm guilty of participating more in the Dallas Coed and Locker Room forums than their FW counterparts because there is a much greater chance of a lively discussion in Dallas.

I'm still mourning the loss of the woman formerly known as "Bella" who provided in an upscale gated apt. complex 2.4 miles from my house in SW FW. Now she's a top of the line provider in Dallas, some 54 miles away. My eyesight and deteriorating driving skills are starting to be a limiting factor for that kind of regular routine. She made a business decision to re-locate.

The Hurst area still offers an acceptable set of choices superior to FW's, from AMPs to Independents.

I have a *tentative* first time date with a fairly low-profile provider some 5 or 6 miles from my house later this week. I'm hoping a)the date actually happens; b)she's as good as she looks; c)she's ATF material and repeat business worthy; d)I can write my first oh2 review.

In short, Dallas beats FW in provider options. Don't know how to fix it. There was a guy on the other website who championed FW, even started a FW sub-group, with minimal dues. It was good for what it did. However, it can be forgiven for what it couldn't do: namely, make more women choose FW over Dallas.
    I know Lance was disappointed in what he perceived as a lack of participation in his TCLR, but it actually had more activity than the OH2 FW forum does today, and it was a private men’s only forum. The biggest problem was you had to be constantly marketing that forum, since members come and go, and new guys might not learn about it on their own.

I do want to thank ck1942 for establishing this forum and continuing to support it even though it’s probably more hassle than the level of contributions might deem worth the effort. Maybe, just maybe, we will eventually get a reasonable amount of activity over here one day.

Meanwhile...either something is fishy at Eccie-land or with my browser....There seems to be no new content over there since yesterday.

Righrt?
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

There are a few new posts, but very little activity today. Most of the Dallas forums have had no activity, as you observed.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice insight, we’ll thought out. I was heading down the simpler road of maybe more of the FW crew were too busy hobbying or working to fund hobbying rather that pecking out forum posts! Simple minded!

Quote Originally Posted by James6766p View Post
    Nice insight, we’ll thought out. I was heading down the simpler road of maybe more of the FW crew were too busy hobbying or working to fund hobbying rather that pecking out forum posts!
    Sadly, no.

Quote Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
    Meanwhile...either something is fishy at Eccie-land or with my browser....There seems to be no new content over there since yesterday.

Righrt?
    ...looks like there were some server problems in Eccie-land yesterday...with posts either being lost or double posted
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Would love to have more activity here, but the reality is that most of the providers that I am spending time with are in Dallas. Still a few lovely Ft Worth ladies that I have not met .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Didn't realize that I was part of the problem. I got burned by several encounters early in my hobbying, and all of them were on the west side of FTW. I just gravitated to Dallas, and have had a better batting average over there. I occasionally lurk over here, but have a very jaundiced view of the providers.

Okay, I'm in. My limits are 150hh/200hr. What recent encounters have you guys had with providers who weren't BSC, bait'n'switch or rushing the session? Thanks in advance!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    If we could get the providers from Addison area here in Fort Worth, I would be all for it. But most of the ladies I see are in Irving or Addison areas. So I spend my time in Dallas rooms

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My experience is just the opposite. I used to meet in Dallas all the time, but now I stay here a lot more. I still make the occasional trip east, but there's plenty of talent in Ft. W these days. And the virus has added some dancers into the lineup a little more, but not as much as I thought it would.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast