Thread: Difficult to rival pic #3 Jesus H Christ

Difficult to rival pic #3 Jesus H Christ

Very nice. I've been wanting to see her. Here's a couple from my favorite, RoxyRae. It was so hard to choose just two.

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?...hmentid=525584
    https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?...hmentid=529262
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    You know rumor has it that if reach out you just might get a date. Go on, ask her out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried to set it up the last time she was in town. Everything was fine until the it came to setting a time and place. Then crickets, completely ghosted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudman73 View Post
    I tried to set it up the last time she was in town. Everything was fine until the it came to setting a time and place. Then crickets, completely ghosted.
    If you were using this handle it's likely bc you are not verified and have only 4 posts. Many providers are going to be cautious about that, just like most dudes would in the reverse situation. Maybe something was said or done that "spooked" her as it lead up to scheduling a time? Maybe a well known member was available at that point? Maybe a regular came along right then?

You can't really fault someone for that particularly when the other party is an unknown, or not verified, or possibly the way they act could spook the other (guy or girl), and it *is*, after all, technically illegal to engage in prostitution. IJS.

We need to at least consider those things. Not saying you did anything wrong or deserved it. It just is what it is ya know? Sorry you had it happen though.
    -MG

thread drift alert: roxyrae

Quote Originally Posted by pjd19000 View Post
    Very nice. I've been wanting to see her. Here's a couple from my favorite, RoxyRae. It was so hard to choose just two.

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?...hmentid=525584
    https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?...hmentid=529262
    roxyrae's (https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28409-RoxyRae) pics and albums are ... interesting. her provider personna is fascinating. i actually find it exciting as i am a big fan of 'the slut'. however, i am an old man and the reality of her .... terrifies me. way too much woman for me, i suspect. a safe distance seems prudent.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

It’s a great ass!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Roxy is so fun! If you vibe with her and up for the challenge, she's awesome! 2020 has been so sucky (not in a good way) so far, and I miss stopping by now and then.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    If you were using this handle it's likely bc you are not verified and have only 4 posts. Many providers are going to be cautious about that, just like most dudes would in the reverse situation. Maybe something was said or done that "spooked" her as it lead up to scheduling a time? Maybe a well known member was available at that point? Maybe a regular came along right then?

You can't really fault someone for that particularly when the other party is an unknown, or not verified, or possibly the way they act could spook the other (guy or girl), and it *is*, after all, technically illegal to engage in prostitution. IJS.

We need to at least consider those things. Not saying you did anything wrong or deserved it. It just is what it is ya know? Sorry you had it happen though.
    I didn't mean to tarnish her reputation in any way. I was only speaking of my own experience. You made several valid points. I am working on verification and will try to have more of a presence online, life permitting. I do offer reputable references and would never solicit prostitution. I hope to build a positive reputation in this community and possibly get another chance sometime in the future. She seems like a lovely young woman, which is why I wanted to meet in the first place.
    I may not be Ryan Reynolds but I'm not Larry the cable guy either.

I'm just a clean cut respectful average guy looking for some good dirty fun.

Interested in: GFE! Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mpcfs, and msog. Cim is always nice but never expected.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Many providers are going to be cautious about that, just like most dudes would in the reverse situation.
    I mean let's be real here there are SO MANY hobbyists on here who don't even know what caution is much less exercise it.

That said he's right, Mudman. Many providers on here don't care but there are also some on here who won't respond to PMs from newbies.