Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: ES on ALTAMESA, Anna . . . Supposedly
Date of Visit: 05 23 2020
Preferred Method of Contact: I called, but it seemed there were plenty of walk ins
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: South Fort Worth, TX
Type of Visit: In call
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Sub par massage and eh L1
Length of Visit: 1 hourish
Donation: 120 reluctantly
Approximate age of Companion: 40+
Hair Color and Length: Kind of black and red
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Didnt say
Companion Description: She had a covid mask, maybe B / small C, about 5 4, ok body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Disappointed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? She was friendly enough, but no

Public comments:
I saw and ad on BP boasting Thai and Laos girls, and due to the formatting of the ad, I thought it would be similar to the top tier ones I went to in Dallas (nyny, lucky haven, etc) (Rip)

I called to confirm 'Anna' was working there, the supposed 27 yo thai girl. Now, I know not to expect the girl from the stock images on the Ad, but all of my previous experiences have definitely been worth it.

I walked in, told the woman I assumed to be Mama I was here for 'Anna', her english was pretty poor. Expecting a table shower, I was disappointed to find their table shower was out of service, but they still had a stand up shower Available.

I should have known this was a waste when I was giving myself a shower 😂

In short, the massage was disappointing, and the L1 was eh.. I'll chalk it up for a learning experience.

I do hope to find a decent quality spa in the ft worth , or mid cities area, comparable to the ones that were around emerald and royal in Dallas, but I'm thinking that may be impossible.