Thread: NaughtyNaomi: Naught AND Nice Naomi

Registered Male (Not Verified)

NaughtyNaomi: Naught AND Nice Naomi

Companion's Handle: NaughtyNaomi
    Date of Visit: 5/25/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63703-NaughtyNaomi
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall at apartment
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes -- early, even
    Activities: Asked and desired an intense gfe and ... WOW! So don't say 'boring' if you want upside-down gymnastics for hours on end. She can do that, too. But not what I was desiring.

Chatting, flirting
    Mutual undressing
    sensuous kissing, making out
    the best bbbj I've gotten in ... ever
    toy play
    multiple positions and multiple orgasms for her
    one more oral orgasm for her
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: ask her
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length: Brownish red
    Smoking Status: not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black and beautiful
    Companion Description: Incredible positive attitude, very smart and accomplished woman who should be treasured. Seen her twice -- once was a super kinky explore everything incredible experience. Today was the opposite and just as intense. Warm, conversational, friends and fucking.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded all expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES YES YES

Public comments:
    Go to the other site to see the previous pse experience with her. Today's gfe-on-steroids experience blew my mind, among other things. She provides an amazing environment and such a mental connection that everything else flows from it naturally and intensely. Highly recommend this classy, smart, accomplished, sexy-as-hell woman. Plus, look at those boobs! They're real and spectacular.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review breasty

Naomi is as fine as they come.

This is sooooo hot!!!

WALDT ... i know some guys prefer Joe Friday reviews ("Just the facts, ma'am") ... time, donation amt, list of activities ... but i prefer erotic fantasy fulfillment visits and this was one! appreciate knowing how the guy was treated, how he felt. my tdl is longer than i would like it to be. fantasies are easy to acquire but can be difficult to budget. need to find a way to include this lady to the list. clearly she knows how to give a guy like me the sort of experience i desire. assuming she would be interested in entertaining me, something not to be taken for granted.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching