Thread: sweet.ally.green.eyes: Enjoyable evening with sweet.ally.green.eyes

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar

sweet.ally.green.eyes: Enjoyable evening with sweet.ally.green.eyes

Companion's Handle: sweet.ally.green.eyes
    Date of Visit: 5/24/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 210-404-3189
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....lly-green-eyes
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No, but expected and worth the wait
    Activities: Chat, kissing, BBBJ, k9, cg, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h+
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Vaper
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Cute voice, shorter than her pictures might insinuate. Curves in all the right places. Soft skin, lots of tats but they fit her personality. They are tasteful. She enjoys what she does and makes sure you enjoy it too.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes , easily

Public comments:
    It was raining hard last night and didnt think anything could get setup but I noticed sage post and it looked like she was closer to my area so I figured what the hell. I need some sort of action.
    She was quick to reply to my text. Verification was straightforward and we set up a time.
    Now reading through the previous reviews I noticed that she wasnt always on time so I did prepare myself even though she told me that I wouldnt have to wait. I arrived and ended up sitting an extra 30 minutes. People also said it was worth the wait so I had that in mind. I finally get invited in and she looked like she had gotten out of the shower and was getting herself ready. Now looking at her pictures she looks intimidating with the shorter hair and her proportions almost made her look like a amazon woman...like tall and someone who could kick my ass. I WAS 1000% WRONG.
    She is smaller but an amazing figure. Soft spoken. Beautiful eyes. She is in the process of growing her hair out which already looks great(not a fan of the short hair thing)
    We talk and get to know eachother while she is getting ready. Finally she tells me to make myself comfortable.
    Through the door I yell I've been comfortable laying on your bed, not sure what you mean.
    She tells me to strip down to my boxers so now it gets exciting..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

nice review

she is def hot!!!! amazing boobs!