Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To be late on either side?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

To be late on either side?

Should there be compensation if the client is late. Like late 30-45 minutes running into your schedule and interrupting your day?

How about a provider? If I'm making him wait I may grant a discount, depending on how late and why?
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 05-25-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    My time at work was between 6:30 am and 5:00 pm and we had best be there at 6:30 am. If I set up an appointment at 8 pm at night, I need to be there at 8 pm.

I don't really know about a penalty, because the guy may just take all his money and go visit another lady.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Account Unregistered
    I am never late and if a provider makes me wait more than 10 minutes I LEAVE.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

I only consider a client "late" if he does not communicate en route or flat out lies about how far away he is.

Example: Dude schedules a 30 min sesh. 10 mins before time he says he is 12 mins away. At 15 mins AFTER scheduled time, he has not arrived and is not replying to text or answering calls. I pack up and leave incall (hourly). He shows up as I'm getting into my car. He gets the "Full Fuck You Finger" and will never again take any of my time.

I understand those that ask to be compensated for cancellations and/or arriving late.

Butt for me, personally, I want nothing more to do with a person that proves to have so little respect for my time.

And I don't blame the Gents that choose to walk away if kept waiting too long.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    I am never late and if a provider makes me wait more than 10 minutes I LEAVE.
    Ditto
    #Preferred411: P156312
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady + Tramp View Post
    Ditto
    Ageed! This lady is always timely. How lovely!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Things happen beyond our control sometimes. I agree with Krystal. Just communicate with me!
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been known to be late between 5 - 10 minutes but usually send a text. Only a few have been late meeting me & they usually text me also. But for me if it's 30-45 minutes I'm rescheduling since most of the time that I'm playing is during lunch. So I have to get back to work.

Some things can't be helped. A very nice gentleman got caught behind a truck that caught fire. It was 30-45 minutes. I couldn't juggle what I had planned and I told him since he was that committed to yes still come. It wasn't his fault.

Now, if I were the gentleman, I would add a extra $20 tip. But this is also my consideration to ANYONE who caters to me even a server in a resteraunt. And he didn't and that's fine. That's my opinion.

In this industry you can have "whatever" planned. I myself don't take deposits. So if it isn't mine it never was. At the end of the day I'm glad for what I have because nothing is promised and everything is a blessing. I'm always thankful to have a +$ day.

I'll get off my soapbox now lol

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Some things can't be helped. A very nice gentleman got caught behind a truck that caught fire. It was 30-45 minutes. I couldn't juggle what I had planned and I told him since he was that committed to yes still come. It wasn't his fault.

Now, if I were the gentleman, I would add a extra $20 tip. But this is also my consideration to ANYONE who caters to me even a server in a resteraunt. And he didn't and that's fine. That's my opinion.

In this industry you can have "whatever" planned. I myself don't take deposits. So if it isn't mine it never was. At the end of the day I'm glad for what I have because nothing is promised and everything is a blessing. I'm always thankful to have a +$ day.

I'll get off my soapbox now lol
    Fully agree with Krystal and you that it's about communication. In this scenario, I'd do exactly that (tip) if the provider waited for me. As for providers making me wait - if it's a regular then I'll get over it (especially if she makes the session special with IOP/etc). If it's someone new, I'm waiting 15-20 minutes with no communication then I'm done never to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post
    Fully agree with Krystal and you that it's about communication. In this scenario, I'd do exactly that (tip) if the provider waited for me. As for providers making me wait - if it's a regular then I'll get over it (especially if she makes the session special with IOP/etc). If it's someone new, I'm waiting 15-20 minutes with no communication then I'm done never to see her again.
    Hey even 10 minutes is waiting darling. If it's more than 20 minutes I don't blame you!

A tip isn't required, it's certainly a nice gesture.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

After waiting 15 - 20 mins without any communication or explanation......I'm too irritable at the person to have any interest in making them happy.

May as well just cancel and move on at that point. Since it's doubtful either party will have an enjoyable experience. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    After waiting 15 - 20 mins without any communication or explanation......I'm too irritable at the person to have any interest in making them happy.

May as well just cancel and move on at that point. Since it's doubtful either party will have an enjoyable experience. LOL
    Good point. I try to still be empathetic. But yes it's frustrating shuffling your entire day.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I am empathetic if they communicate and are honest with me. Butt I'm not about to be a friggin doormat. LOL

I dont do last minute appointments,at least an hours prebook is mandatory,and while i dont/cant expect everyone to be 15 to 20 mins early (as i always am) anything over 10 mins late(after sceduled time) isnt acceptable,without valid reasoning.

And if theres no communication period between 10 min before set meeting & 5 min after scheduled time,as i send frequent arrival and checkin updates leading up to our appointment, I will politely send a ncns cancellation notice text and ask that you please refrain from contacting me again..,and thats all she wrote
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 05-28-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast