Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To be late on either side?

Verified Companion (RIP)
    I guess being a Home Health Nurse for 26 years helped me to lean many things are out of your control when on route. So I always book my room for a extra hour. Im not one to stop when we are so close to having multi Os...Im just to much of a Cock Slut to let go while your cock is still throbbing.
    My time is mine to give..and not being a clock watcher is the only way I can hobby

I’m out in the burbs most of the time, so I give myself lots of extra time since you never know what traffic is going to be like. Needless to say, I’m always early and find myself having to kill time. It’s better than being late I guess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 82luke View Post
    I’m out in the burbs most of the time, so I give myself lots of extra time since you never know what traffic is going to be like. Needless to say, I’m always early and find myself having to kill time. It’s better than being late I guess.
    That's why you always have a book with you.

Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    I guess being a Home Health Nurse for 26 years helped me to lean many things are out of your control when on route. So I always book my room for a extra hour. Im not one to stop when we are so close to having multi Os...Im just to much of a Cock Slut to let go while your cock is still throbbing.
    My time is mine to give..and not being a clock watcher is the only way I can hobby
    I feel, somewhat, the same about session time. It is my time to GIVE.

But arriving late* is someone TAKING my time that was not offered.

*Late = Arriving after the appointment time WITHOUT communication en route.

Quote Originally Posted by 82luke View Post
    Are yall not using gps apps.. mine always tells me eta and if any changes it redirects to faster route, im always early but i prefer it that way ,i prefer waze over google maps

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I dont do last minute appointments,at least an hours prebook is mandatory,and while i dont/cant expect everyone to be 15 to 20 mins early (as i always am) anything over 10 mins late(after sceduled time) isnt acceptable,without valid reasoning.

And if theres no communication period between 10 min before set meeting & 5 min after scheduled time,as i send frequent arrival and checkin updates leading up to our appointment, I will politely send a ncns cancellation notice text and ask that you please refrain from contacting me again..,and thats all she wrote
    Caroline. You are the only companion I know who is early most of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2