Coming back out Wednesday. Book me now, only after reading my complete message below.

Friends and acquaintances call me Merci. I have been here for over a year in school utr. So now with most of my classes on line I decided to come back out.

I won't be boring you with a long drown out screening process. I only see and continue to communicate with men who provide me with the following. Two references who you have seen in the past 90-120 days. Your age, race. The length of session you are after and what time is best for you.. No screening information no more communication. I am not rude so you won't ever feel rushed or pushed into rushing. Not me. If I don't have time to make you remember me I won't see you to begin with.

I am 26 in grad school. I am 5'5" and I weigh 110 pounds. Born in the Caribbean Islands and live in the state for the past 14 years. I am Extremely open minded. Very hospitable in regards to male fetishes, etc. I extreme fetishes, role play, bbbj, msog, greek, not to mention I am submissive and can be dominant.

The rates I am offering are in hopes of gaining reviews.

Hhr-140.00
Hr-220.00

You will always find my hygiene up to par and my environment peaceful and full of life and energy. Please afford me the same when meeting me.