Thread: How does your XX Grow?

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar

How does your XX Grow?

We have all heard the many comments on how a mans package grows.

The most famous is: I am a grower not a shower.
    In this business I have seen it almost all and the average growing process is still a mystery to me.
    Some grow in all ways. Some slower. Some faster. Some the growth is like WOW.
    I have not been as surprised as here in Houston.
    sometime you think ok pointer finger and thumb is about to put in a lot of work and then it GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS now you have to put both fists together and it still don't fit.
    How the world did it go from a half an inch to a solid 7 thick?
    If I wouldn't of known better I would swear that was a whole different package.
    Just an amazing thing?

Ladies ever get a surprise?
    Gents HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Normally mine grows as i start to undress the woman and lick the sweet spots on her body. Some cases the lady helps me out of my clothes the boing! Surprise! The one eyed monster is smiling at you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    According to the experts the vast majority of men are in the fully erect size of 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches. Yes there are exceptions on the bigger side and smaller side and some thicker but same length. What is not that well understood is the flaccid (soft) to hard size ratio. There is some evidence that some people are naturally larger when flaccid than others even though they get to the same size when hard. Shrinkage is real when swimming, exercising or wearing constricting clothing for example. Once we have had sex we retain some size while engorged for a time and this also happens when we get horny. I am one of those guys who grow a lot when aroused and have wished to be bigger when flaccid. Many women think that small when flaccid means small when erect which is just not true in most men I bet

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    That was a hilarious clip Rusty! The shrinkage of the muscle tissue is not necessarily shrinkage. But more along the lines of the turtle head motion. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Too bad I can't be like when I was a teenager nowadays. Back then, to quote Eddie Murphy, my dick would get hard when the wind blows lol.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie7878 View Post
    Many women think that small when flaccid means small when erect which is just not true in most men I bet
    I'd almost guarantee *these* women reading this don't think that very often As she said, they see it all. One common generality is that the smaller it is when flaccid the more it typically grows (relating to the ratio of fully erect vs flaccid).

Generally the larger flaccid ones tend not to grow as much in terms of ratio to fully erect size. Flaccid size measuring is kind of useless b/c you don't fuck with a flaccid dick. All that matters is the final size of the erection.

Some guys can be 2.5in flaccid length and 3in girth and grow to 6in+ length and 5.25in girth (well beyond the avg 4.5in erect girth & beyond the avg 5.5-5.75in erect length). Other guys can have a 5.5in long hanging dick & 4.5in flaccid girth which looks pretty impressive but they only grow to 6.2in length and 4.8in erect girth. In such a case the guy who had the "little grower" is actually bigger b/c of his considerably above average 5.25in erect girth. His total erect penis volume is more than the dude that "looks" like he has a big schlong while flaccid.

The "small" flaccid guy has ~6.6 ounces of blood volume when erect. The guy with the large flaccid penis only has ~5.7 ounces of blood volume when erect (in this example anyway). So actually the guy who looked small is a decent bit larger than the other guy when both are erect in terms of total mass/volume.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ha cute!

My friends garden grows while sliding it on my butterfly
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

APRIL 26th--28th GFE -- PSE/VIP
    $160+--$380+/Options AVAIL
    Limited Locations 45N Locations or NW Heights

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭