Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM, DFK, GFE
Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 hours
Donation: 750 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 37
Hair Color and Length: Black, Mid length
Smoking Status: Smokes, but I only knew that because she told me
Ethnic/Racial background: European
Companion Description: Tall woman, with Long legs, Soft skin, Beautiful face and Body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!

Public comments:
My time with Catalina started two days before our actual session: she was in the area where I work, so I invited her to have a drink with me. She agreed and we met up at a local mexican food joint. She was warm, funny and well versed on all sorts of topics - which is rare for women I meet. We had a fantastic time, and confirmed our appointment for Friday.

Friday rolled around, and I told her to come over to my place. She got ready, and came over, complete with everything she needed. I was truly shocked at how prepared she was, and she smelled amazing!

We got started with a massage (the best one I have ever had, really) and she really paid attention to what I needed out of it. We then got down to the interesting stuff, and Not only did she listen to what I wanted, but she told me exactly what I can do for her. She's a fantastic lover, and really got into the experience, which made me get into it even more. She's a beautiful woman, who really makes the best of every moment of the time you give her. I was throughly impressed, and she is going to be my go to for as long as she's in the game.