Hi this is Anna Nikkole from Austin, Houston's elite bad girl. I am 100% real as I am reviewed and verified and one of the best Houston has to offer. You will find your next atf, and wonder where I have been all of your life. I love to have a gentleman lusting all over my smooth body, it's such a turn on. So what do you have to lose? Text or email me for more information.

And yes I have specials right now :-)

100/15 minutes
120/30 minutes
150/45 minutes (minimum for msog)
180/ hour
260/90 minutes (minimum for xtra kink)
350/2 hours
520/3 hours

Outcall rates very different

512-300-7300
the2ndanna@gmail.com

Come in a relax environment, let me pamper you. Want something nice to drink I have a pretty full bar. Why keep messing with these little girls who don't know what to do with a man? Text me now!!!

I do accept multiple forms of payment including square, cash app, zelle, venmo, paypal. I also accept Vanilla visa gift cards or Amazon gift cards. I will check them prior and require a receipt.

Email or text, NO PHONE CALLS

If you need help being verified I'll need a follow up pm within 30 days after our meet. Simple getting verified process. Read instructions below

Example *Pm me "Hi Anna, I saw you last week, my email/username/phone number (whatever method you used to communicate with me through) is - - -. Can you help me get verified please." Simple as that!*