Visiting Tyler Tuesday Afternoon

For now I'm just passing through around 1pm but if I get booked I can come earlier in the am or stay longer in the afternoon! Please pm text or email if interested in meeting sometime Tuesday. I will provide incall if request is made prior to 1pm Tuesday.

Offering Video chat, recordings, photos, massage and lower contact visits(face mask) for clients who request them. Please inquire for details!!
I apologize for delayed responses and missed opportunities but I hope we can hang in there a little longer and I promise together we will get through this with happy hearts and lifted spirits!!!

I am currently pregnant (6 months) and yes my boobs are huge!! I have posted some current photos and I understand that YMMV at this point but I'd like to help in any way that I still can without making things uncomfortable for either of us!!! I hope we can continue to have some fun, if it's not your cup of tea I understand and I'll be around afterwards as well and will look forward to seeing again at that time!! Thanks to everyone and let's have fun during this craziness so we dont get cabin fever shall we??

ALWAYS OUTCALL READY!
Incall by prebook request only
•2/HHR •350/HR •550/2HR
*1000/5hrs *1200/overnight
Flexible scheduling
No Cancellation policies
☕Easy going atmosphere
Great Conversation and Intimacy
Ter&Eccie Refugee (all YES reviews)
P411 members Welcome
P225932
Switter: @sensationalstaceyallen@switter.at
Pm,email or p411 request to book an appointment!
Ms.staceyallen88@gmail.com
✔EASY SCREENING!
✔SIMPLE BOOKING!
Please contact me if you have any questions or requests!
I look forward to putting a smile on your face
Ms Stacey