Companion's Handle: Catalina77710
Date of Visit: 5/22/20
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text
Phone Number: 210-537-5348
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catalina77710
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Originally no but see below
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, MPCFS, Hot tub, FBSM, CIM and MSOG Offered
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR (went over)
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Black and Long
Smoking Status: Smokes, not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Very beautiful, around 6 feet tall, long legs, gorgeous face, and some tasteful tattoos, some have described as BBW and she carries her weight well. Great Boobs!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed! Exceed! Exceed!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!!!

Public comments:
Pm'd then sent a text one night but she was too tired to meet up. It was late so I understand, we set something up for for the next morning which also ended up falling through. I do not hobby very often so I would have just left it at that and gone about my week. But Catalina insisted we see each other later in the week and set a date. Throughout the week she was texting me about the session which was awesome, she promised me a jacuzzi room and that she would make sure the session happened. She did make it happen and it was one of the best sessions I've had, she did everything she said she would and over delivered. Truly a professional and a very kind soul! We went to the supermarket before the session and had plenty of time to get acquainted before the action started. And when it did it was amazing! Her oral skills are incredible, it's like she reads your mind and knows exactly what you like, also takes direction well. She definitely lives up to the reviews on here. I highly recommend!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.