Thread: What was your favorite birthday experience?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What was your favorite birthday experience?

I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks so looking to celebrate with something a little different. I know of the standard 3 girl, extended stay, or dinner/date scenario. Im looking for something maybe different or maybe with a twist. Last year for me ended in a ncns so I’m looking for a little better time this year.

Let me know what some of your favorites have been either unique, different, or just a good time because of the choices.

Thanks in advance as I need to get going with the planning phase.

Verified Companion Companion Beau Derierre's Avatar
    Enjoy your Birthday sweetheart. Nice to see you :-)
    Email
    linlop34@gmail.com

I accept Cash App for Gifts $Linlop42

Retired Companion
    I remember one time I was doing a birthday for a client of mine. We were in the hot tub having fun and than I said "Ok, time to hop on the table. ( I had put out a massage table by the hot tub)
    I put a blind fold on him and had 3 girls come over and play with him. I told him he could not take off the blind fold until I told him. So the 3 girls come over and play with him. After that they leave. Only after they left did I take off the blind fold. I never told him who they were - I just said some naughty angels came down for your birthday:) He loved it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I remember one time I was doing a birthday for a client of mine. We were in the hot tub having fun and than I said "Ok, time to hop on the table. ( I had put out a massage table by the hot tub)
    I put a blind fold on him and had 3 girls come over and play with him. I told him he could not take off the blind fold until I told him. So the 3 girls come over and play with him. After that they leave. Only after they left did I take off the blind fold. I never told him who they were - I just said some naughty angels came down for your birthday:) He loved it.

Nice! Great planning on your part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    I always do a birthday bash for mine. Lately it's been two guys, two girls, for two hours, switch and swap. It started out as 3 guys and 3 girls for two hours switch and swap. They were a pain to plan but so much fun. I remember one where we are all standing around buck naked and eating birthday cake that one of the providers made for me. They sang Happy Birthday as I blew out the candle. Then one of the girls that was standing next to me looks down at my hard cock. I pushed her head down to give me head, right there at the counter where the birthday cake is sitting. Fun times!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    I always do a birthday bash for mine. Lately it's been two guys, two girls, for two hours, switch and swap. It started out as 3 guys and 3 girls for two hours switch and swap. They were a pain to plan but so much fun. I remember one where we are all standing around buck naked and eating birthday cake that one of the providers made for me. They sang Happy Birthday as I blew out the candle. Then one of the girls that was standing next to me looks down at my hard cock. I pushed her head down to give me head, right there at the counter where the birthday cake is sitting. Fun times!!
    Amazing....not sure I have any friends I would want to include in something like this but it does sound like an interesting idea.