Thread: Alleykat***Sensual Tiny Spinner***NOW AVAILABLE***$150HH/$259HR**INCALL/OUTCALL (CEN)

Verified Companion Companion

Alleykat***Sensual Tiny Spinner***NOW AVAILABLE***$150HH/$259HR**INCALL/OUTCALL (CEN)

Alleykat here to get your weekend started with some playtime custom for your desires. :) I am a petite, 36D spinner with the perfect body and mouth to take your stress away for the weekend. I am a true pleaser - I want to see you leave with a smile, and I am open-minded to what you want from me to get there. I can be your sweet and sexy girlfriend experience or your nasty slut that you want to bend over and use. I may be tiny, but my 36D chest is bouncy and my pencil eraser nipples are eager for the touch. If you have questions, ask - I am very open-minded and am willing to discuss add-ons with you.

My rates are $150HH/$250 HR. Outcalls are $100 additional and subject to higher rates depending on location.

I am located in central ATX near I35. Please call or TEXT 512-765-5126 and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Book me while you can - I look forward to scratching your "Itches" in all the right ways!

512-765-5126
    10.jpg1_Fotogenic.jpgp1.jpgbwsexy1.jpgbralookingup.jpg20200429_020542.jpg
    Last edited by alleykat; 05-23-2020 at 02:11 PM.